Anthus Laptop Geocoin

Anthus

Anthus... Your head must be spinning with WHO... WHAT... WHERE... WHENs... :blink: I know mine is doing flip-flops just trying to keep up with this (these!) threads. I want to commend you for all the time and effort you, and those behind you :D , have put into this project. You must live at your computer. :D You will definantly need a vacation after this. ;)

With spring break and all I don't know if I missed something. I tried to go through all the posts I had missed, but didn't see anything refering to this. Did you, or will you be, posting a link to who are on the reservation lists? :o I know I put in a reservation, but sad to say I can't remember what I ordered! :o

Thanks for all your kind words. Yeah. I've been living on my computer lately! The only way to keep up with all the emails is to try to follow up with them as soon as possible. :cry: I've even been borrowing my husbands blackjack PDA lately. I think I'm going to have to get one of those!

I hadn't planned on exposing the reservation list with everyone. I don't like to give public access to that for some people will start bugging those that have ordered the LEs. I will send you an email with what you reserved.

As soon as I get the second set of samples and if they are good to go, then I will start Paypal invoicing everyone that has a reservation and will place the final order.

Thanks for your patience.......Anthus

As soon as I get the second set of samples and if they are good to go, then I will start Paypal invoicing everyone that has a reservation and will place the final order.

Thanks for your patience.......Anthus

That's what I came in here to find out! I was wondering what was up with this, and now I know :lol:

Thanks for your compliments on the coin.

Your are welcome Rockin Roddy!

I still don't have the second set of samples. I have an email into the coin broker to check with the mint.

Thanks for your patience. I'll keep you all posted as I get more info. Invoices have not gone out yet.

....Anthus

Update

I received the second set of laptop geocoins in today's mail B):( . They came while I was out on an all day cacheathon. I will take pictures for everyone tomorrow. There is a minor paint error on the blue LEs but other than that I think they look great! :) The blue doesn't look like a transparent color.

I will also start invoicing tomorrow. It's probably going to take me some time to get everyone's invoice out. So, please don't panic if you don't get one right away. I will post a note when all invoices are sent.

Thanks....Anthus

Update

I received the second set of laptop geocoins in today's mail :):laughing: . They came while I was out on an all day cacheathon. I will take pictures for everyone tomorrow. There is a minor paint error on the blue LEs but other than that I think they look great! :) The blue doesn't look like a transparent color.

I will also start invoicing tomorrow. It's probably going to take me some time to get everyone's invoice out. So, please don't panic if you don't get one right away. I will post a note when all invoices are sent.

Thanks....Anthus

where are the pictures where are the picture? :):laughing::)

Cant wait t'ill thos things are ready, I,ll be waiting for my invoice!

thank you very much for the update Anthus!

Yanick

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post these earlier....just not enough hours in the day.

The blue isn't a transparent color but that's minor and will be fixed in the production coins.

The XLE Gold will not have the red translucent color on the lid. The LE Nickel will.

I'm really thinking of making the LEs in Antique nickel -- both red and blue lids.

Laptop%20Blue%20LE_1.jpg

laptop%20Regular%20L_1.jpg

Laptop%20Blue%20LE_2_all.jpg

Laptop%20Blue%20all.jpg

The RED LE in the picture above will be in antique nickel and not antique gold as shown

....Anthus

Edited by Anthus

Holly CRAP! I just noticed that the keys are labeled, WOW! This is one of the best looking coins I have seen in a while, glad I ordered. Is there any chance to increase my order?

:rolleyes: I designed it from the ground up and drew all the keys with their letters/numbers/symbols. It was a bit tedious but well worth it.

These are the most outstanding geocoins yet! :D Can't wait to have them in hand! ;)

;) Thanks!

I was sure i committed to these, but for the life of me I can't find my name...

Any way of verifying whether i ordered one or two of these?

You got mail.

If i havent ordered one allready,put me down for one any metal what ever is left

You got mail.

I am in for a blue and red one. Can you customize the name in the center?

I'm sorry but the Blue and Red ones are LEs and have been sold out for a long time. I can put you on the waiting list and if someone doesn't pay for their order, the next person on the waiting list will be notified.

Also, you cannot customize your name on the coin. This is where the GC tracking number will be. Coins and Pins just did this for the samples only.

....Anthus

I haven't seen an e-mail yet. I'd received a reply from you on March 22 confirming my order for 2 Blue and 2 Red sets. Hope it's still in the queue. Thanks.

I'm also getting nervous. I got a reply from my reservation on April 1st, but no new emails yet :rolleyes:

PS. PLEASE add me to the waiting list for the blue and/or red ones, I can sure hope that lots of people drop out ;)

No need to worry. The second set of samples took a lot longer than I had expected to get -- I just got them on Saturday. You both made the reservation list -- if you received a reservation email, you made the list. I'm sending out invoices as I get time to do so and just started sending out the first ones last night. Don't panic if you don't get one right away. I'll post here when all invoices are sent.

Edited by Anthus

When do you expect to receive your coin order for these?

Because of the hinge, these take longer to produce than a regular coin. I'm really pushing to have them shipped out to everyone in time for GW5 -- but as I'm sure you know, there are no guarantees from the mint on delivery.

...Anthus

I haven't seen an e-mail yet. I'd received a reply from you on March 22 confirming my order for 2 Blue and 2 Red sets. Hope it's still in the queue. Thanks.

I'm also getting nervous. I got a reply from my reservation on April 1st, but no new emails yet :laughing:

PS. PLEASE add me to the waiting list for the blue and/or red ones, I can sure hope that lots of people drop out ;)

No need to worry. The second set of samples took a lot longer than I had expected to get -- I just got them on Saturday. You both made the reservation list -- if you received a reservation email, you made the list. I'm sending out invoices as I get time to do so and just started sending out the first ones last night. Don't panic if you don't get one right away. I'll post here when all invoices are sent.

Thanks for allaying our fears. If you made poorer looking coins we wouldn't worry as much about adding them to our collections ;) . Thanks again.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post these earlier....just not enough hours in the day.

The blue isn't a transparent color but that's minor and will be fixed in the production coins.

The XLE Gold will not have the red translucent color on the lid. The LE Nickel will.

I'm really thinking of making the LEs in Antique nickel -- both red and blue lids.

Laptop%20Blue%20LE_1.jpg

laptop%20Regular%20L_1.jpg

Laptop%20Blue%20LE_2_all.jpg

Laptop%20Blue%20all.jpg

The RED LE in the picture above will be in antique nickel and not antique gold as shown

....Anthus

WOW ! They look great I can't wait to get them in my hands :laughing: VERY NICE

Wow, unbelievable coins. And I almost missed them. What are the odds that anyone will ever see one of these in the wild?

Yeah, wouldn't that be nice. Would love to put one of mine out but I'm getting so few of them as it is.

I'm getting a couple of these really cool coins (if you can call them that :) ) and am planning on keeping one and releasing the other, so there will be at least one travelling in the wild :lol:

Like everyone else I will sleep easier after I have been invoiced for them but I'm sure Anthus has everything under control.

Edited by Team chelmo

I'm also getting nervous. I got a reply from my reservation on April 1st, but no new emails yet :)

PS. PLEASE add me to the waiting list for the blue and/or red ones, I can sure hope that lots of people drop out :lol:

How do we know if we made the reservation list??? I went online and submitted a request......

Hmmmmm......please let me know if I made it or not.

Thanks,

Dan

Team_DDNight