Anthus Laptop Geocoin

Anthus

Reservations are now open

Hi all. I have the reservation web site up and ready to accept your reservations. These are not for sale yet -- just reservation. I want to wait until closer to when they are done being produced before I accept payment. So, when sales are opened, I will first send paypal invoices to those that have made a reservation through the web site. If any are left, then I will open the sales to the public.

If you have already sent me an email or PM asking to purchase, please be sure to fill out your reservation on the web site. I will fill orders from this website and not from my emails or PMs. This is the best way to keep things straight.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

Reserve your laptop geocoins here

Thanks .... Anthus :(

Somehow, I missed the reservations update completely, but I would sure like to get one Laptop Red Set and one Laptop Blue Set. If it's not to late please add me to the reservations list (I can be emailed or PM'd for info). I tried the web page but all the laptop options say "Sold Out".

What I'd like:

1 x Laptop Blue Set (one Black Nickel regular; one Nickel Blue LE)

1 x Laptop Red Set (one Nickel regular, one Nickel Red LE)

Thanks.

Tom

Just went to the reserve here site and all say "Sold Out" :(

I haven't reopened the sales yet. I was waiting to see what everyone says.

I'm sure I missed it as I also stopped reading that thread (hate the 1 coin 1 thread rule) Will you be doing any trades? I don't think you have one of our personal coins yet.

Are you doing any trades? You don't have my personal or check my trading list...

Yes. I am doing trades.

I would appreciate that quite a bit, as I am a victim of exactly that post of "Sneak Peak" I did not come back and look (my fault) but was completely busted when I saw some postes of them being completely sold out somehwere else. I would love to get a hold on some of those laptops,as I spent most of my work time on one of them for tooooo many hours a day. So I vote for some more. Thanks.

I'm in the same boat here. I'd appreciate getting a chance to order some.

I placed two orders red and Blue LE sets and then a Black Nickel.

It's your coin if there is a demand go for it. I'm kicking myself for not ordering another set of LE's I love this coin. I have a coin coming out hopefully in May I hope that I can do a trade with you for a gold laptop.

if you re-open I would be interested in a couple more reg editions

Reservations have now been reopened for the regular coins only. :(

If you have already preordered through this web site, please do not duplicate your order. If you would like to add to your existing order, just place a new order for the additional coins only and I will automatically merge your orders into one record in the database. Again, I'm only accepting orders via this web site. It is the easiest and best way to keep orders straight.

Anthus Laptop Geocoin Reservation Web Site

Thanks.....Stacy (Anthus)

Reservations have now been reopened

for the regular Anthus Laptop coins only. :(

If you have already preordered through my web site, please do not duplicate your order. If you would like to add to your existing order, just place a new order for the additional coins only and I will automatically merge your orders into one record in the database. Again, I'm only accepting orders via this web site. It is the easiest and best way to keep orders straight.

it wont take my order at all i keep getting

I'm sorry, but you forgot to fill out all the fields.

Please click your back button, and complete all the fields before submitting this again

Note: Street2 is not necessary, but the rest of the fields are!

and i have filled it in right :( Help please!

it wont take my order at all i keep getting

I'm sorry, but you forgot to fill out all the fields.

Please click your back button, and complete all the fields before submitting this again

Note: Street2 is not necessary, but the rest of the fields are!

and i have filled it in right :( Help please!

Humm. Not sure. I tested it and it worked for me (I left the street 2 blank). I've also received quite a few new reservations already -- got a couple before I event posted the update that reservations were open. Give it a try again -- make sure you fill in the zip code too.

Reservations have now been reopened for the regular coins only. :(

If you have already preordered through my web site, please do not duplicate your order. If you would like to add to your existing order, just place a new order for the additional coins only and I will automatically merge your orders into one record in the database. Again, I'm only accepting orders via this web site. It is the easiest and best way to keep orders straight.

Merged three threads on the same coin.

:( Now I'm going to start getting emails again saying people never saw the post because the threads were merged. Can you please change the topic name to "Anthus Laptop Geocoin Reservations". Is there anyway I can edit the first post to include reservation information??

....Anthus

:( Now I'm going to start getting emails again saying people never saw the post because the threads were merged. Can you please change the topic name to "Anthus Laptop Geocoin Reservations". Is there anyway I can edit the first post to include reservation information??

....Anthus

Agreed.... this new topic title is not any clearer than the original 'sneak peek' one. :)

Good try, though, Anthus. The word must go out about these neat coins!

*TPTB*

Please give the thread owners the ability to edit the thread title and initial post beyond the 24 hour period. Pretty please? With flowers on top?

-- Scott

Just went to the reserve here site and all say "Sold Out" :(

I haven't reopened the sales yet. I was waiting to see what everyone says.

I'm sure I missed it as I also stopped reading that thread (hate the 1 coin 1 thread rule) Will you be doing any trades? I don't think you have one of our personal coins yet.

Are you doing any trades? You don't have my personal or check my trading list...

Yes. I am doing trades.

I am all for reopening but concerned as I have not received notice of needing to pay for anything and I put in a res. and prenotice.

Reservations have now been reopened for the regular coins only. :)

If you have already preordered through this web site, please do not duplicate your order. If you would like to add to your existing order, just place a new order for the additional coins only and I will automatically merge your orders into one record in the database. Again, I'm only accepting orders via this web site. It is the easiest and best way to keep orders straight.

Reservations have now been reopened

for the regular Anthus Laptop coins only. :)

Reservations have now been reopened for the regular coins only. :D

Woah

THAT'S why I was seeing triple. :(

I am all for reopening but concerned as I have not received notice of needing to pay for anything and I put in a res. and prenotice.

You need not worry. I have not Paypal invoiced anyone yet. I will do that closer to when the coins will be done. Since there were errors with the first set of samples, a new die needed to be made and I'm waiting for the second set of samples to arrive at my house.

Thanks...Anthus

You need not worry. I have not Paypal invoiced anyone yet. I will do that closer to when the coins will be done. Since there were errors with the first set of samples, a new die needed to be made and I'm waiting for the second set of samples to arrive at my house.

Thanks...Anthus

Whew, glad to hear that, had me worried, really looking forward to seeing these in person, phots or such a teaser, bet they will look even better in the hand :(

I got my reservation placed for the two regular coins offered. I'm very pleased that you re-opened the reservations so I could get this very nice coin. Somehow I missed the thread and knew nothing of the coin until the other night when I was chatting with a friend (Wyohunter) and told him I had a dream that I was doing a coin that looked like a laptop and had a hinge and everything. He told me it was being done now and was sold out. He gave me the thread and you can imagine how flabbergasted I was to see this coin! This is the absolute truth! Nice coin, wish I had thought of (dreamed it) much sooner.

Reservations have now been reopened for the regular coins only. :rolleyes:

Hi Stacy,

Did my order from a few days ago (before ordering got locked) go through?

Cheers,

Craig

I got my reservation placed for the two regular coins offered. I'm very pleased that you re-opened the reservations so I could get this very nice coin. Somehow I missed the thread and knew nothing of the coin until the other night when I was chatting with a friend (Wyohunter) and told him I had a dream that I was doing a coin that looked like a laptop and had a hinge and everything. He told me it was being done now and was sold out. He gave me the thread and you can imagine how flabbergasted I was to see this coin! This is the absolute truth! Nice coin, wish I had thought of (dreamed it) much sooner.

Wow. Maybe your subconscious read the thread. :laughing:

Reservations have now been reopened for the regular coins only. :rolleyes:

Hi Stacy,

Did my order from a few days ago (before ordering got locked) go through?

Cheers,

Craig

Yes, your order did go through. :laughing:

Anthus... Your head must be spinning with WHO... WHAT... WHERE... WHENs... ;) I know mine is doing flip-flops just trying to keep up with this (these!) threads. I want to commend you for all the time and effort you, and those behind you :o , have put into this project. You must live at your computer. :blink: You will definantly need a vacation after this. :o

With spring break and all I don't know if I missed something. I tried to go through all the posts I had missed, but didn't see anything refering to this. Did you, or will you be, posting a link to who are on the reservation lists? :D I know I put in a reservation, but sad to say I can't remember what I ordered! :D