Anthus Laptop Geocoin

Anthus

Reservation sent. Unfortunately my email wouldn't fit in the Paypal Email field, so I sent a message through your profile to give it to you.

Thanks,

RD

Got it. Thanks for the update. We'll increase the size of the database fields once things slow down a bit.

Only 20 of the Nickel Blue LE sets left. Wow, that went quick! Not many of the Red ones left either.

Thanks.....Anthus

Reservation sent. Unfortunately my email wouldn't fit in the Paypal Email field, so I sent a message through your profile to give it to you.

Thanks,

RD

Got it. Thanks for the update. We'll increase the size of the database fields once things slow down a bit.

Only 20 of the Nickel Blue LE sets left. Wow, that went quick! Not many of the Red ones left either.

Thanks.....Anthus

Took another look at these awesome coins and had to have a couple more sets, so I sent another reservation. Now I have two separate reservations, and neither has an accurate paypal email. Please merge them, and add my email when possible.

Thanks a million,

Dave

Thanks,

RD

Thanks.....Anthus

Took another look at these awesome coins and had to have a couple more sets, so I sent another reservation. Now I have two separate reservations, and neither has an accurate paypal email. Please merge them, and add my email when possible.

Thanks a million,

Dave

I merged your records and fixed your email. The issue was a web form field issue (too small) and not a db issue -- which is now fixed.

Thanks....Anthus

Why doesn't making a reservation guarantee that we will receive the coins? I thought that's what reservations are all about.

Kind of like making reservations for a hotel room and the hotel says making a reservation doesn't guarantee that the room will be availible when you get there.

Reservation made. :anibad: But no way to see if I made it in time. Are you going to confirm our reservations or is it just a wait and see if an invoice appears sometime in the near future? I'm hoping that the fact that a reservation could be made at all means I'm in. :anitongue:

EDIT: Urp! Just saw your self-explanatory reply email msg :D Thanks! Cannot wait to see these nifty coins!

Edited by 0R0B0RUS

Why doesn't making a reservation guarantee that we will receive the coins? I thought that's what reservations are all about.

Kind of like making reservations for a hotel room and the hotel says making a reservation doesn't guarantee that the room will be availible when you get there.

Hi. Reservation means that you will rececieve an invoice for the coins that you reserved. You must pay for the coins in order to receive them. If someone reserves coins but then doesn't pay for them then they won't be receiving any coins. Hope that clears it up.

Thanks....Anthus

Blue LE sets are all reserved -- none left

Red LE set have only 5 left.

Thanks....Anthus

Well, if you have enough for a custom prefix, then how about "PC" ? :D:anibad::anitongue:

lol. I just checked and a custom prefix is a minimum of 1000. Not quite there yet. I thought it was 500 for non-organizations. But guess I was wrong.

Blue LE sets are all reserved -- none left

Red LE set are all reserved - none left

Still some regular Black Nickel and regular Nickel left

Thanks....Anthus

ARG! I guess I missed out on those finally! I never saw the reservation message!!! I guess I'll have to take 1 of whatever is left! Unless my first mp that dated when you first got those out did count as a reservation? I would doubt it!

sad Andouille

Hi. Reservation means that you will rececieve an invoice for the coins that you reserved. You must pay for the coins in order to receive them. If someone reserves coins but then doesn't pay for them then they won't be receiving any coins. Hope that clears it up.

Thanks....Anthus

Yep, now that makes sense. Thanks Anthus!

Added a second reservation. Can these be merged please?

Thanks.

GT

Sure. I'll merge your orders for you.

I'd like to reserve a black one please.

(The link is still broken)

Thanks

2 of the black please, the link is down, thanks

link still down email sent,

I just checked and the link is working and there were many orders after your post. Please give it a try again. If it doesn't work, please send me an email with your order.

Thanks....

Almost missed out on these... Thought you would start a new post.

It used to be that way, but now there seems to be a "one post per coin" rule being enforced. I was semi-lucky on this one and only missed out on part of it, but have missed other coins due to this rule.

I would encourage everyone to make sure their post title includes their geoname and the name of the coin. With post reply notifications pouring in every day, it is the only way to quickly determine that a post in a thread is coming from the original poster.

Put my reservation in a couple days ago. :angry:

Do you have an idea when you'll be sending invoices out? Or did I miss something in past posts? :anitongue:

Hopefully in the next two to three weeks I can send out invoices. Since there were errors with the first set of sample proofs, I'm getting a second set. I won't send out invoices until I have approved the proofs and placed the production order.

I would like to be put on the Blue LE list if someone does not come through with the order ... <_<

Please send me an email and I'll start a waiting list. Please indicate which set(s) and how many of each set.

...Anthus

Put my reservation in a couple days ago. :angry:

Do you have an idea when you'll be sending invoices out? Or did I miss something in past posts? <_<

Hopefully in the next two to three weeks I can send out invoices. Since there were errors with the first set of sample proofs, I'm getting a second set. I won't send out invoices until I have approved the proofs and placed the production order.

Thanks... I'll be watching for it. Can't wait till I get my hands on these little cuties! :anitongue:

I would like to be put on the Blue LE list if someone does not come through with the order ... :anitongue:

Please send me an email and I'll start a waiting list. Please indicate which set(s) and how many of each set.

...Anthus

I put in a reservation for a Red and Blue set while the form was still open, but I think the blue was already all reserved. Am I on the waiting list for a Blue set? Thanks.

I would like to be put on the Blue LE list if someone does not come through with the order ... :anitongue:

...Anthus

I put in a reservation for a Red and Blue set while the form was still open, but I think the blue was already all reserved. Am I on the waiting list for a Blue set? Thanks.

I sent you an email with confirmation of your reservation.

....Anthus

All laptop geocoins are now sold out !! Thanks everyone for making this coin such a great success. :anibad:

I have enough orders to get a custom prefix. I'm hoping to get the second set of sample proofs within the next week to two weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to start invoicing within the next two to three weeks.

Thanks....Anthus