Anthus Laptop Geocoin

Anthus

I got a shipping notice email....oh oh oh......can't wait!

Yup! It's in the mail. ;) I'm shipping via Paypal so everyone will automatically get a notice when their's ships. I sent out a bunch more last night and a few this moring before I left for work. I'll do more tonight, tomorrow, and through the entire weekend. I'm shipping in the order payment was received.

Thanks....Anthus

5 days shipping to me and I still have no notice. I will just be sitting by the mailbox crying for a week I guess.

Firstly -- I love your signature line...

Secondly -- I don't know that the shipping times are accurate on that map, but it was the closest one I could find for a USPS shipment coming from the general vicinity of Anthus. And with the new postal rates I expect that the post office is busier than normal right now....

5 days shipping to me and I still have no notice. I will just be sitting by the mailbox crying for a week I guess.

Yours was just shipped late yesterday.

I also didnt get shipping notice,,,,Cant wait to see them

You must have ESP. I just printed your shipping label maybe 10 minutes ago.

Yours was just shipped late yesterday.

I also didnt get shipping notice,,,,Cant wait to see them

You must have ESP. I just printed your shipping label maybe 10 minutes ago.

I hope mine ships soon, I paid April 28th, no ship notice yet.

Glad to see there geting mailed out now it's time to stalk the mailman again :ph34r: The bad part is that I realy do stalk him when I am waiting for a specal coin to arrive and he is new and probaly wondering why I am wating outside to get that padded envelope.

Not to sound to impatient but I thought I would echo this as well, only thing is I can't rmember when I paid?

The coins just arrived last week. Anthus did a pre-order, so you did pay a while ago, but she just received the final batch of coins.

Not to sound to impatient but I thought I would echo this as well, only thing is I can't rmember when I paid?

The coins just arrived last week. Anthus did a pre-order, so you did pay a while ago, but she just received the final batch of coins.

I'm in the same boat as those paying on April 27th and no shipping notice yet, but I don't mind the wait. I am sure they are very nice and worth the wait. I do see someone got theirs already and have listed it on eBay. Would have been nice to have them all shipped before they showed up on eBay, but that happens.

I'm in the same boat as those paying on April 27th and no shipping notice yet, but I don't mind the wait. I am sure they are very nice and worth the wait. I do see someone got theirs already and have listed it on eBay. Would have been nice to have them all shipped before they showed up on eBay, but that happens.

That was the maker of the coin selling them, Carole, and yeah, that was a bit perplexing. As we all patiently wait for our pre-paid orders, Ebay customers are getting the goods . . . :ph34r:

That was the maker of the coin selling them, Carole, and yeah, that was a bit perplexing. As we all patiently wait for our pre-paid orders, Ebay customers are getting the goods . . . :ph34r:

Pete, I just checked my db and you were one of the last few to pay.

The ebay sales are mine. The last 2 coins that I designed I waited until all shipments were out before I put them up on ebay. Big mistake for many put theirs up before I did. The coin creator should have first shot since it is their design. Rest assured they are not getting them any faster -- and they paid a whole lot more for their coin than you did.

I dropped another 140 packages at the PO this morning on my way into work. Boy did I get the eye from them. They were all postage paid but they still took the ruller out and measured a few of them. I sent them at the package rate or the priority rate so they should all be fine. I feel more confident that the postage is correct now. I know I paid a lot more for some of the smaller ones with the package rate, but at least they won't come back to me with "insufficient poatage".

I'm currently shipping those that paid on 4/27. There were a ton that paid on that day. There were a couple large orders that I ran out of priority mailers for. I restocked on mailers while at the PO this morning and will mail those out when I get home tonight. I'm about 1/3 the way through the orders now.

....anthus

Pete, I just checked my db and you were one of the last few to pay.

The ebay sales are mine. The last 2 coins that I designed I waited until all shipments were out before I put them up on ebay. Big mistake for many put theirs up before I did. The coin creator should have first shot since it is their design. Rest assured they are not getting them any faster -- and they paid a whole lot more for their coin than you did.

**snip**

....anthus

I'm not going to debate whether or not to corner the Ebay market. Your laptops will sell high regardless of when anyone sells them. I didn't realize that was a major concern to coin designers. And yes, IMHO, the last bidder was nuts and paid 65 clams. Good thing you got first shot at that. If you didnt' race the BN and silver against each other the previous day, they both would have gone higher :D

Thanks for the shipping update :D I'll be looking forward to cornering the tertiary Ebay market :ph34r:

Thanks for the shipping update :ph34r: I'll be looking forward to cornering the tertiary Ebay market :D

Well, dang, if Pete has the tertiary market, then I suppose I'll have to take the quaternary market, but I bet if I can wait a couple months, that the duodenary market will again be on the upswing. :ph34r:

Your laptops will sell high regardless of when anyone sells them.

Thanks for the compliments on the coin design. :D

If you didnt' race the BN and silver against each other the previous day, they both would have gone higher :D

Thanks for the ebay selling tip! As you can see by my number of ebay sales (only 49 over the last 7 or so years), I’m not one to make a living at selling geocoins (or anything else) off ebay. I only sell the coins I design. So, I don’t know all the selling tips. I tried putting a couple up at different times of the day and with different selling durations and starting bids just to see how each one would do. Thanks again for the ebay selling tip. As a less experienced ebay seller, I do appreciate it!

OOPS! :D Sorry!! I wasn't trying to say anything negative and get someone fired up. I am waiting patiently and hope others will do the same. Like I said, I am sure they are very nice and worth the wait. I do wish I had 140 packages just like them to dump on my local Post Office. :D Now that would be worth the price of a laptop geocoin to see. :D LOL Someone should make a video of taking that many to the post office. How about a Post Office "Quick, Lock the Doors, Here Comes Anthus" geocoin!!?

I know I shouldn't, but I'm getting a bit worried as I havn't received an invoice yet. :antenna:

Could you confirm that there are still international orders where you havn't sent invoices for.

There are still 3 international invoices that need sent out yet. They are for ZAteam, smeule, and The McKnifficent6. They are very large orders. I now have the shipping rates for these after visiting the PO yesterday. I would like to concentrate on getting some more existing paid orders out the door this week and plan on sending the remaining invoices this weekend.

So if you are not one of the three cachers listed above and you did not receive an invoice for your reservation, now is your time to panic -- just kidding, send me an email and I'll track down where your invoice is and send a new one if necessary.

What's this I see? An *insured* Shipping notice?!?

:anicute:

Your trade is also in your package. :lol:

Are mine in my package? hehe. :rolleyes:

I'm not going there.... :antenna::antenna:

Well I am not even going to look at what date I paid, I know I was literally one of the last ones to pay. No need to worry it will make an excellant Christmas gift to myself :rolleyes: !

I don't know. Reading and responding to all these posts is really slowing me down...it just might be Christmas by then :rolleyes: And, if your are on the naughty list, you might not even get your laptop geocoin for Christmas :antenna:

On the bright side, if my laptop coin wasn't so highly sought after no one would really care where their invoice, shipping notice, or mailer is. :D So, I take it all as a compliment on my fine design skills (or as I put it, my creative outlet) :lol:

Anthus, you have email, I have not received my shipping notice yet, and I paid on april 28th. Thanks!

I'm still shipping the ones that were paid on 4/27 -- I think the majority of you paid on that day as I sent a ton of invoices out that day. I'll keep everyone up to date on which payment date I am on. I have about 400 orders to fill plus trades to send out. On my way into work this morning, I shoved another 20 or so mailers into my mailbox from what I was able to get done from last night. Again, I'm mailing out in the order payment was received in order to be as fair as possible.