Anthus Laptop Geocoin

Anthus

Anthus, I sent you an email about order adjustments.

Got it! Look for a new invoice

Any idea as to when you will ship the paid invoices?

i don't think they've arrived yet...

They haven't arrived yet. I'm expecting them any day now. I will post here once I have them in my hands.

hopefully they can come tomorrow, and I can pick mine up at GW5! ;)

Anthus, I sent you an email about order adjustments.

Got it! Look for a new invoice

Any idea as to when you will ship the paid invoices?

i don't think they've arrived yet...

They haven't arrived yet. I'm expecting them any day now. I will post here once I have them in my hands.

hopefully they can come tomorrow, and I can pick mine up at GW5! ;)

Wouldn't that be nice ;)

Update on shipping date:

I'm very sorry to report there has been a problem with the coins at the mint. :anicute: This involves LEs and XLE only so far. There is a problem with the translucent enamel and corrosion. Seems that the mint decided to apply the transparent enamel before they plated them. Now they are corroding underneath the transparent enamel. :P

I'm checking to see if I can get the regulars shipped to me without the LEs and XLEs. I will keep you posted.

Thanks....Anthus

To everyone: I have just 26 more invoices to send out. Some of these are large international orders where people got together and combined to save on shipping. With the new rates, I need to verify with the post office prior to invoicing to see how many coins I can fit in the new priority mailers.

Sorry to be a bother, but... I'm confused. I haven't been tracking this thread but just reviewed the past few pages and...

Alls I know is that I have a PAID PayPal invoice to Stacy Ash for a set of blk w/ LE blue, dated April 30th. Question is...

So is all in order and I'm just still waiting for the coins to be sent here to Seattle?

No rush here, but just wanted to double-check that all is in order...

Thanks for the continual updates. Are you planning to ship regulars separate from LEs? That seems like an unfortunate doubling(ish) of shipping costs (either for you or for the buyers). As for me, though I am waiting with baited breath for these beauties I also understand mint delays and am happy to wait until they are all in for my package.

Thanks for all the compliments on the laptop geocoin. I had fun showing it off at GW5 and meeting many of you.

I now have partical shipment of the laptop regulars in my possession. Again, this is just for the regulars and is a partial shipment. They came straight from the mint and do not have any coin sleeves but are rather in a bubble wrap. I'm working on getting sleeves for them.

....Anthus

I now have partical shipment of the laptop regulars in my possession. Again, this is just for the regulars and is a partial shipment. /quote]

I too can easily wait to have my set sent together Anthus. Seems kinda silly and most impractical to go to the trouble to ship them separately, twice.

I forget, when did you think the LE will be ready?

Thanks for all the compliments on the laptop geocoin. I had fun showing it off at GW5 and meeting many of you.

I now have partical shipment of the laptop regulars in my possession. Again, this is just for the regulars and is a partial shipment. They came straight from the mint and do not have any coin sleeves but are rather in a bubble wrap. I'm working on getting sleeves for them.

....Anthus

I hope I will recieve my invoice soon then...

....Anthus

I agree with everyone else. I just throw the sleeves away anyway so just bubble wrap is fine with me.

Windrose

....Anthus

Oh, just to be contrary....

I want sleeves, and not the icky fold-a-flap-behind-a-strap kind, but rather the nice flip open so you can see both sides of the coin & still have the advertisement for the coin mint on one side kind. I was actually thinking of turning those kind of sleeves into a laptop 'cover' so that the coin could still open and close, but it would be protected from fingerprints that tarnish and other coins that scratch the beautiful enamel.

:rolleyes:

I would like mine packed in a box of chocolates :D

B) They would melt -- it's very hot and humid in PA today

Oh, just to be contrary....

I want sleeves, and not the icky fold-a-flap-behind-a-strap kind, but rather the nice flip open so you can see both sides of the coin & still have the advertisement for the coin mint on one side kind. I was actually thinking of turning those kind of sleeves into a laptop 'cover' so that the coin could still open and close, but it would be protected from fingerprints that tarnish and other coins that scratch the beautiful enamel.

:P

I thought that was a joke -- but that may actually work. I'll have to give it a try.

I would like mine packed in a box of chocolates :D

... that would work, too!

But are the chocolates packed in bubble wrap? :rolleyes:

Nope, dry ice :D

:):D:D Thanks for all the compliments.

Oh wow!!!...

I sit in anticipation of reciept of this nice looking coins now...

Now I have to figure out how I am ever going to fit this into a trading card holder...hummmmm...airplane glue nope...elastic bands...perhaps?

lol. The laptop coin is 1.75" and about the thickness of a regular geocoin. It was a requirement of mine to have it the thickness of a regular coin so that it had the feel of a regular coin. It should fit without a problem. But feel free to use it as a way to use up your spare airoplane glue and elastic bands. :D

From looking at the size of that laptop, the person in the video is a GIANT.

lol. The hand towards the end is my daughter's hand. She is 10 years old. I told her she could be a hand model in my first ever YouTube movie and become famous :blink: She quickly gave up on being the model. You just cannot find good help these days. :lol:

:lol::) The LEs arrived today :(:(

I haven't had time to look through them as I just got home from a 14 hour day at work and have a splitting headache. I'll go through them shortly.

I also got the sleeves today.

Let the shipping continue....

:lol::) The LEs arrived today :(:(

I haven't had time to look through them as I just got home from a 14 hour day at work and have a splitting headache. I'll go through them shortly.

I also got the sleeves today.

Let the shipping continue....

WooHoo!!! Can't wait to get ours!