Anthus Laptop Geocoin

Anthus

Stacy and John,

Both invoices have been paid. Any idea when we can expect to receive the coins? They are fabulous.

I placed the order with Coins and Pins about two weeks ago. Please keep in mind that the laptop geocoin is really two coins that are hinged together. So I was told they would take longer to produce. First, 2 coins have to be minted and then they all have the be hand assembled with the hinge to put the 2 coins together to make the laptop. Rest assured that these are well worth the wait. :huh: I would like to have them in time for GW5 but I'm not sure they will be done in time.

Getting Nervous here made a couple reservations just making sure I'll be receiving a Invoice?

I do not have the non-USA address invoices out yet. I've been just swamped with work this month -- a very busy month for us between work and all the activities our daughters have with school, dance, and sports ending this month. The coins are not in yet so the delay in the invoices won't cause a delay in your shipment.

If you made a coin reservation through our website and you received an email confirmation -- you will be getting an invoice at some point over the next couple of weeks.

I sure thought I had placed a reservation; I'll have to go back to "pre disk crash" data to try to check. Crossing fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes :grin::laughing: that I'm on the list!

Happy Trails,

Candy

You not only have a reservation, but you paid for your order. :grin:

I placed the order with Coins and Pins about two weeks ago. Please keep in mind that the laptop geocoin is really two coins that are hinged together. So I was told they would take longer to produce. First, 2 coins have to be minted and then they all have the be hand assembled with the hinge to put the 2 coins together to make the laptop. Rest assured that these are well worth the wait. :( I would like to have them in time for GW5 but I'm not sure they will be done in time.

Sounds like alot of work. Hope they make it in time! :laughing:

Update: I have not received the shipment of coins yet -- but I don't expect them yet. I will check with C&P for an updated ETA.

I will be at GW5 next week and really hope to meet up with all of you. If I don't have shipment by then, I will be bringing the sample coins with me for everyone to drool over B)

I hope to have some time again this weekend to send out some more invoices. Thanks for your patience with these. Most of the time, people are not begging to get an invoice prior to the delivery date. So, I'm flattered. :D I think I have the new international shipping rates figured out. It's a shame that global priority went away and is now replaced with international priority at a much higher rate. I will do my best to figure out the cheapest delivery rate.

...Anthus

I will be at GW5 next week and really hope to meet up with all of you. If I don't have shipment by then, I will be bringing the sample coins with me for everyone to drool over B)

...Anthus

Alas, I live on the left side of the country, so that's just out of the question for me.. could you ship me one to drool over before the event (ducking now) B):D (nudge, nudge)

Living in Canada, we are having trouble figuring out if the new shipping rates are that big an issue for shipments to Canada. We received 2 coins from C&P today and the postage was $1.40 This still seems pretty reasonable. Minimum from here to the US is a bit more than that.

Update: I have not received the shipment of coins yet -- but I don't expect them yet. I will check with C&P for an updated ETA.

I will be at GW5 next week and really hope to meet up with all of you. If I don't have shipment by then, I will be bringing the sample coins with me for everyone to drool over :)

I hope to have some time again this weekend to send out some more invoices. Thanks for your patience with these. Most of the time, people are not begging to get an invoice prior to the delivery date. So, I'm flattered. :P I think I have the new international shipping rates figured out. It's a shame that global priority went away and is now replaced with international priority at a much higher rate. I will do my best to figure out the cheapest delivery rate.

...Anthus

You can invoice me for $20 shipping :) - I just gotta have my Anthus laptops :) . It is too bad about shipping, but we Canadians have been hosed for shipping for a long time by Canada Post so send us our invoices and we won't grumble (too much). Thanks, eh!!

You can invoice me for $20 shipping :D - I just gotta have my Anthus laptops :D . It is too bad about shipping, but we Canadians have been hosed for shipping for a long time by Canada Post so send us our invoices and we won't grumble (too much). Thanks, eh!!

:blink:

are there any more of these coins going: i have some how missed them and i need one!! i am happy to buy or trade for my new coin.

let me know

thanks

I can put you on the waiting list if someone doesn't pay. Go ahead to the reservation page and complete you information. I will then put you on the waiting list. Thanks....

Received and paid. We were never even concerned. This is Anthus and that means all will go well. Looking forward to the coins.

Thanks Stacy

:) Thanks!

Sorry if it sounds like I'm pouting, but all my fellow crazy canuks are recieving thier invoices and I haven't recieved mine yet? I hope I haven't been forgotten.

I remember sending your invoice last night. I will check into it, though. Candian invoices went out very late last night. I'm hoping to get a bunch more internationals done tonight.

Received and paid. We were never even concerned. This is Anthus and that means all will go well. Looking forward to the coins.

Thanks Stacy

:anicute: Thanks!

Sorry if it sounds like I'm pouting, but all my fellow crazy canuks are recieving thier invoices and I haven't recieved mine yet? I hope I haven't been forgotten.

I remember sending your invoice last night. I will check into it, though. Candian invoices went out very late last night. I'm hoping to get a bunch more internationals done tonight.

both of you should check your spam folders, most of Stacy's emails go in there for me. :laughing:

as of 6 PM central time....no invoice

will send you a PM.

I sent you another invoice, please check your paypal account and let me know if it is there.

both of you should check your spam folders, most of Stacy's emails go in there for me. :laughing:

Oh, that's not good :anicute:

I placed the order with Coins and Pins about two weeks ago. Please keep in mind that the laptop geocoin is really two coins that are hinged together. So I was told they would take longer to produce. First, 2 coins have to be minted and then they all have the be hand assembled with the hinge to put the 2 coins together to make the laptop. Rest assured that these are well worth the wait. :sad: I would like to have them in time for GW5 but I'm not sure they will be done in time.

I sure thought I had placed a reservation; I'll have to go back to "pre disk crash" data to try to check. Crossing fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes :D:anicute: that I'm on the list!

Happy Trails,

Candy

You not only have a reservation, but you paid for your order. :sad:

Now THAT is GREAT news! LOL! It means that I can STILL say the only thing really critical that I lost in my hard drive crash was my file with all my userIDs and passwords! ;):wub::wub::laughing:

Knowing I managed to not screw up this coin order makes me VERY happy! :sad:;):)

All New Zeland invoices and all Canadian invoices have been sent. I started working on the UK invoices and now I'm confused again on the new shipping prices. I need to talk to the post office tomorrow. :laughing:

What about Oz? - should be about the same as NZ :anicute:

All New Zeland invoices and all Canadian invoices have been sent. I started working on the UK invoices and now I'm confused again on the new shipping prices. I need to talk to the post office tomorrow. :D

What about Oz? - should be about the same as NZ :D

I'd say about 1/2 of those in the category rate #3 (UK, Germany, Australia, Netherlands) have been sent out now. I have to talk with the post office for some of the larger orders for I'm not sure what the cheapest rate is.

Invoice received and paid...

In fact I received 2 invoice, one was cheaper by 0.50$ so I paid the highest!

Now for the wait! :D

I got a late start after work on sending invoices out. So, that's what I get for sending out invoices at midnight :D Sorry for the double invoice.

South Africa invoices are now all sent.

Anthus, please contact me - your Invoice sent to me was not ok - wanted to write an e-mail but they all are rejected because of bad destination. I paid the invoice because i wanted to write a note but I missed the box *aaaaarrrgggggh* and than it was too late.

I included a note with your invoice. I have 3 different reservations for you and wasn't sure what you wanted to purchase. I'll send you an email.

Thanks...Stacy

To everyone: I have just 26 more invoices to send out. Some of these are large international orders where people got together and combined to save on shipping. With the new rates, I need to verify with the post office prior to invoicing to see how many coins I can fit in the new priority mailers.

I got your e-mail but there is no way to answer - I always get the "Bad destination mailbox address" error.

I lost the confirmation mail of my first order - the other orders were meant in addition to the first one.

Anyway: What I want finally are 6 Black Nickel and 8 Nickel as I am ordering not only for me.

thx, chiroptera

I got your e-mail but there is no way to answer - I always get the "Bad destination mailbox address" error.

I lost the confirmation mail of my first order - the other orders were meant in addition to the first one.

Anyway: What I want finally are 6 Black Nickel and 8 Nickel as I am ordering not only for me.

thx, chiroptera

Ok. I'll send you a new invoice for the difference since you've already paid the first invoice. I'm not sure why my email will not work for you. In the meantime, you can PM me if you like.

:: 26 more to go'

Hi Anthus

We'll be waiting patiently at the e-mail box :anicute::anicute::(

Greetings fra Denmark :unsure:

Joan&Michael

Yes. I have your reservation. I haven't done any Denmark invoices yet. They are next on the list.

Anthus, I sent you an email about order adjustments.

Got it! Look for a new invoice

Any idea as to when you will ship the paid invoices?

i don't think they've arrived yet...

They haven't arrived yet. I'm expecting them any day now. I will post here once I have them in my hands.