Anthus Laptop Geocoin

Anthus

No invoice over here Either :laughing:

Well, all this talk about invoices and it had me worried. I didn't receive an email from PayPal saying that I had an invoice, but this has happened before.... :D

So I login to my paypal account, and there, sitting at the top of the list is an invoice from Stacy. :D

Paid!!! :laughing:

No invoice over here Either :laughing:

Well, all this talk about invoices and it had me worried. I didn't receive an email from PayPal saying that I had an invoice, but this has happened before.... :D

So I login to my paypal account, and there, sitting at the top of the list is an invoice from Stacy. :laughing:

Paid!!! :laughing:

I just double checked that and notta. :D

Jayman11

No need to worry. The second set of samples took a lot longer than I had expected to get -- I just got them on Saturday. You both made the reservation list -- if you received a reservation email, you made the list. I'm sending out invoices as I get time to do so and just started sending out the first ones last night. Don't panic if you don't get one right away. I'll post here when all invoices are sent.

I'm not worried yet...

Please be patient with the invoices. :anicute: I haven't had a lot of time to get them all done. In fact, I think I only have 1/5 of them done so far. And, as some of you can confirm, many of the invoices that did go out were done so towards midnight. I'm hoping to have some time to get a good bit of them out tomorrow.

We've noticed our website going down a couple of times today. It seems that our web hosting company is having server issues. If you are trying to get to our website, please try back several times for it's been intermittent.

Thanks so much.....Anthus (Stacy)

Please be patient with the invoices. :D I haven't had a lot of time to get them all done. In fact, I think I only have 1/5 of them done so far. And, as some of you can confirm, many of the invoices that did go out were done so towards midnight. I'm hoping to have some time to get a good bit of them out tomorrow.

Ooops, didn't mean to sound impatient about the invoice! Besides, it's ME I'm worried about, not you! I've been known to accidently delete email messages if they wind up in my bulk folder by mistake :anicute: .

Please be patient with the invoices. :anicute: I haven't had a lot of time to get them all done. In fact, I think I only have 1/5 of them done so far. And, as some of you can confirm, many of the invoices that did go out were done so towards midnight. I'm hoping to have some time to get a good bit of them out tomorrow.

Ooops, didn't mean to sound impatient about the invoice! Besides, it's ME I'm worried about, not you! I've been known to accidently delete email messages if they wind up in my bulk folder by mistake :anicute: .

Same here and also I don't get alot of the emails. I have about 5 Geocoins that I lost out on because of not getting invoices sent to me because of my provider. So now I just sit back and wait til they say all invoices have been sent and see. If not then I will contact the person and sometimes they don't even get messages. So I will have to wait and see.

We've noticed our website going down a couple of times today. It seems that our web hosting company is having server issues. If you are trying to get to our website, please try back several times for it's been intermittent.

Got an invoice and paid it :anicute:

But can you please check the messsage sent with payment? Let me know if I am just not remembering correctly. Since I would have reserved one for Fox-and-the-Hound and one for myself in each metal including the LE. :lol:

Got an invoice and paid it :lol:

But can you please check the messsage sent with payment? Let me know if I am just not remembering correctly. Since I would have reserved one for Fox-and-the-Hound and one for myself in each metal including the LE. :anicute:

I just replied via email. Thanks for letting me know that you had a note on your payment for I wouldn't have checked it right away. I'm concentrating on getting invoices out right now.

All USA orders have been invoiced. If you have a USA address and you didn't receive an invoice for the laptop geocoins, please send me an email (not a PM).

I need to figure out the shipping for the foreign orders and will then begin invoices for all non-USA addresses.

Thanks for your patience in getting these all out. I didn't have much time last week to devote to this becacuse of work commitments. Thank goodness for the weekends!

Thanks....Anthus

Same here.......just got back from an event, and was sifting through emails....nothing from paypal, but I logged into my account to check something else, and there it was.

Anyhow.......I got it payed.

Thanks Anthus,

Sylamore

I want to pay Anthus.....please. ;)

Still no invoice here!

just want to make sure its normal!

I think you're "foreign", like me.

Anthus hasn't got around to us yet . . . ;)

Please don't feel left out. I got busy with work again this week. I may not get back to the invoices until this weekend, when I can catch a break from work again :D

Please don't feel left out. I got busy with work again this week. I may not get back to the invoices until this weekend, when I can catch a break from work again :D

No problems - I totally understand.

It's just funny for anyone to know they are in a group labelled "foreign". ;):D

Ok. Ok. How about non-USA addresses :D

Sorry, I didn't mean to label anyone and I hope I didn't offend anyone. :D

I was thinking in terms of postage -- domestic and foreign

Again no offence caused! :D

I think it's quite reasonable to label anyone who is not from your country as "foreign".

It's just that most of us never think of ourselves as foreign.

I'll quit this discussion about words before it gets even more complicated! :D

I rather be on a foreign list then not be on the list lol!!!

no offending me here! You do as yu think works the best! :D

Again no offence caused! :D

I think it's quite reasonable to label anyone who is not from your country as "foreign".

It's just that most of us never think of ourselves as foreign.

I'll quit this discussion about words before it gets even more complicated! :D

:D

Don't worry, be happy. Look at it this way - we haven't had to pay yet. Anthus will get to us soon and we will get our coins. Canada Post will be the slow part, coming to Canada. These are going to be so nice.

Waiting patiently....

Stacy and John,

Both invoices have been paid. Any idea when we can expect to receive the coins? They are fabulous.

Yes, at the risk of sounding redundant, have these arrived in John & Stacy's hands yet? I know the invoice has been paid for some time now, and was wondering when we might expect the coins. I'm leaving on a trip around the end of the month, and would like to "distribute" a few.. :-) <_<