Need English-Czech translation

Dinoprophet

One of my TBs has achieved its goal of visiting Switzerland and is now trying to get home. It just landed near Prague. I'd like to add the description in Czech to help make sure it gets moved appropriately. Could someone please help me in translating the following?

My family can be traced back hundreds of years to the village of Klingnau, Switzerland. I don't know when I'll have the chance to see Klingnau, but I thought I could send a travel bug there in the meantime in my stead.

This bug is a one-time-use camera. It has made it to Klingnau and is ready to come home. I would like it to return via geocache back to an as-yet unspecified geocache in Metro Detroit, Michigan, USA.

I can simplify the message if necessary, to just "This TB wants to return to Detroit, Michigan, USA", but I'd like to be able to give the full description.

My thanks to anyone who can help.

Here is the bug's page.

Edited by Dinoprophet

One of my TBs has achieved its goal of visiting Switzerland and is now trying to get home. It just landed near Prague. I'd like to add the description in Czech to help make sure it gets moved appropriately. Could someone please help me in translating the following?

My family can be traced back hundreds of years to the village of Klingnau, Switzerland. I don't know when I'll have the chance to see Klingnau, but I thought I could send a travel bug there in the meantime in my stead.

This bug is a one-time-use camera. It has made it to Klingnau and is ready to come home. I would like it to return via geocache back to an as-yet unspecified geocache in Metro Detroit, Michigan, USA.

I can simplify the message if necessary, to just "This TB wants to return to Detroit, Michigan, USA", but I'd like to be able to give the full description.

My thanks to anyone who can help.

Here is the bug's page.

You might be able to do what you want on this site. If you scroll down to the bottom and click on one of the things there ( I can't remember which one it was) it will take you to another page that I see had english to czech translation.