Geostorm in the Cape

geocacher_coza

As far as I can see "CACHE 4 - HES BEEN IN THE NEWS AND WALKS THE LONELY ROAD...." is still available (I think). You guys can pick it up on Saturday after your caching trip to Hout Bay :laughing:

Oh geocacher_coza, they say on their site that the "cache" may be the JHB area as well.

Thanks CnC :) shows you that a little request (above) sometime gets heard... or was it just inevidable luck :cool: ... I heard CapeStorms had an event in Montagu the following weekend... Be it as it may, FUN it was for sure and one thing I must leave the guys from CS, I spend 4 times of spiderman vest on more of their brillinat clothings while collecting my price :( GOOD MARKETING!!! :( BUT I can report so far I'm very happy it came in the right time, not that we had snow right down to the house last weekend, but the mercury was down near zero and the stuff withstood the cold! Then the next trial was our rather rough Gecko Trail two days ago, again spot on :( CS has a new client!!! ...but now off to the bankmanager :(

....and a Big Thanks to CapeStorms!

Edited by Matata