Found caches from 2 years ago not checked anymore

chuckr30

About 2 years ago I found several caches near my house and logged them on geocaching.com. Yesterday I looked at a list of caches near my house, and these 3 caches I found are no longer checked. (In this list, found caches have a red checkmark.) My question is, are my finds archived after 2 years so they no longer are in the system?

I suppose I could find them again, log them again, and add them to my count again.

No finds are not archived (unless deleted by the cache owner)(and you should receive notification of that as an email). If you go to your account page and load all logs, you should still be able to see the logs from those dates - or go to the cache pages and load all logs and find the logs there. Either way, the log is still on the cache page and visible. Why the system has lost track of your finds on that particular list is a mystery to me.

Yes I was signed in. My finds from the last 30 days were had a red checkmark. The older finds from 2 years ago did not.

I'll search for the old logs to make sure.

(later...)

I see my old logs from 4 years ago, so I guess I never logged these 2 other caches in question. Problem solved.

Edited by chuckr30