Fluttershy

Make this one next please

158139199_8f34069077.jpg

Gimme a break

:huh:A Kit-Kache!!

Gimme a Kache! Gimme a Kache!

:P:P:lol:

D-man ;)

(You might be a geocoinicker if your supposed to be at work in 15 minutes and your online making silly coin jokes, especially when it takes 15 minutes to drive to work!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: GOTTA GO BREAK A FEW SPEED LIMITS BEFORE I'M LATE!! :lol::lol: )

Edited by gridlox

Make this one next please

158139199_8f34069077.jpg

Gimme a break

:huh:A Kit-Kache!!

Gimme a Kache! Gimme a Kache!

:rolleyes::lol:;)

D-man :P

(You might be a geocoinicker if your supposed to be at work in 15 minutes and your online making silly coin jokes, especially when it takes 15 minutes to drive to work!! :rolleyes::P GOTTA GO BREAK A FEW SPEED LIMITS BEFORE I'M LATE!! :lol::lol: )

Sorry gridlox it wasn't a suggestion just an observation

When Brenda was little, she used to call them kick-back bars :rolleyes: I am kind-of partial to Almond Joys and Reeses Pieces. Hmmm...is 9 AM too early for chocolate? Nah!

Never too early. Anytime is good for chocolate!

Put "Eat Chocolate" on your to do list every day. At least you will get one thing done. :rolleyes:

Welcome back Allie. :P

Wow. Three whole days off and back with a new coin already?

I'm sure I'll take flak for this, but whatever. Seems like an awful lot of drama over nothing.

<self moderating the rest of my post>

edit to add: (to stay on topic) not interested in the coin, thanks

Edited by kealia

Thanks again, everyone. :rolleyes:

I received some very thoughtful and kind emails from a lot of people here,

and it made me realize that I didn't do anything wrong... in the first place.

I became entirely embarrassed for someone else...

all I did was admire a coin, write a few sincere emails, and post a few cutesy poems about it.

It happens here. I have received a few emails regarding my Pink Fluttershy coins, and

I'm always flattered... never embarrassed.

So, I'll continue on... thinking of new Geocoins, and perhaps actually Minting a few.

It's AMAZING that I have Minted Three coins so far... I never thought that would happen.

I also never thought the Geo 40 Series would ever happen, and I'm quite thrilled about that.

We're the first Big group to ever Mint this way, and it has opened the doors to several other

Group coin ventures.

Thanks for your friendship.

Your coins are wonderful, but your friendship is the best treasure of all.

~Fluttershy

Good on you Fluttershy :huh: Keep doing what makes you happy, and dont worry about what other people want from you - you can never please everyone.

Obviously I haven't been posting on these forums for long, but I have been lurking. You have really cheered this place up and encouraged people to enjoy geocoins to the fullest.

As for the geocoin - probably not for me, merely because I'm not meant to be eating chocolate, and it is too much of a reminder :rolleyes:

fluttershy2.jpg

Welcome back Fluttershy.

This is as close as I could get to Welcome Back Kotter with paint.

Well to be on topic. I kinda like this idea for a coin.

Too Cute, Thanks! :rolleyes:

The Snickers Coin is just a silly idea, I just thought I'd share it with everyone.

I like that Geocoinickers rhymes with Snickers. lol :huh:

Is this thread about a coin, a goodbye, a welcome back, or who knows what? If it isn't coin related can we place get this thing closed? If it is coin related then how about staying on topic.

Lighten up a little. By the previous posts it seems many like the idea and are having fun with it. Maybe you should try it as well. If you don't like the coin or idea though no one is forcing you to read this thread. you know what it is about and don't like it so you have the choice of moving on and not reading it. Coming in here and throwing a fit all in the name of trying to close a thread because you don't like the idea of the coin is purely childish.

PS: I got the "dig" about this post as well:

"The candy bar should have the Snickers motto on it. What is it..."Not staying gone for long?" or something like that. I am bad at these.?

Ok - if you two want to have it out, do it outside of the forums.

This thread should be about the coin itself. If the coin is not going to be made, let us know and we'll close this thread down. It's not a place for "hello's" and "goodbye's".

If the coin will be made, or you just want to have some fun with the design, fine. But if the topic keeps going off-topic, it will either be closed or moved to the General Forums where it's more appropriate.

Ok - if you two want to have it out, do it outside of the forums.

This thread should be about the coin itself. If the coin is not going to be made, let us know and we'll close this thread down. It's not a place for "hello's" and "goodbye's".

If the coin will be made, or you just want to have some fun with the design, fine. But if the topic keeps going off-topic, it will either be closed or moved to the General Forums where it's more appropriate.

It's about time you and Eartha had to earn your pay in these forums...

Culling threads with non-trackable coin sales can be so mundane...

Finally, you two have some action! :rolleyes:

The Crayons weren't my idea... so I don't know about them...

It just happened to be in one of my threads.

The Geocoinickers was just something silly... not a real coin idea.

The Scooters & The Cat got your Cache are still a go, and I really like them!!! :shocked:

But, it takes a lot of Money, and I'm working on the GW5 coins for our Party right now.

Just wondering about what may have become of your geocoinickers and remember the other coins and the crayons? You come up with some very cool ideas :shocked:

The crayons were sort of me. I volunteered to co-lead the group with Jolene, and I did the art, but I've since passed the project onto Jolene. It had been planned as a later summer project.

Just wondering about what may have become of your geocoinickers and remember the other coins and the crayons? You come up with some very cool ideas :unsure:

The crayons were sort of me. I volunteered to co-lead the group with Jolene, and I did the art, but I've since passed the project onto Jolene. It had been planned as a later summer project.