NEPAGCA

matcat

The site is not working properly for me.

I was told:

The password's length must be greater then 6 characters. The password's length must be greater then 6 characters. The Security Answer must have a value.

My password was indeed greater than 6 characters. The security answer did have a value.

I gave up.

Ed... do what I did to get back in. Go into your history and log in from the last time you were in before the foul up. matcat will fix it.

OBG

Problem is that I have never gotten in. I am now on my 5th password and none of them work. It recognizes me and sends me an email confirming a new password that still doesn't work. Maybe I am already banned. :huh:

After reading the last two posts I decided to give it a shot. I see I am in good company with MissPlaced and edscott. The web site does not work. It is broken and it is impossible to join.

Hmmmm - that is outright weird. I went to the forums, created a forum account, was never asked for any kind of security question, started blabbing away in the forum, received a PM, & responded to it with no problem whatsoever. I didn't join on the homepage but it looks like it only asks for your gc account name and your email address.

ETA: Maybe if I had tried to join on the home page I would have encountered the same problem? :huh: Guess I just bypassed the formality, due to my forum lurking illness!

Edited by Evil Chicken

Whomever is having trouble, e-mail me EXACTLY your username, the password you are trying, the security question, and the security answer, and your email verification code, and I will try to track down the problem.

Whatever Matt did it worked... I'm in and now under my own password. I did follow the suggestion above and went to 8 characters using both letters and numbers... maybe that is a factor?? :anibad:

Sorry if it seems like I've been away, but I haven't been able to get onto NEPAG since last week.

Not hiding guys.

makes no sense, are you sure your going to the right URL?

http://www.nepageocachers.org

Have you tried something like an anonymous web proxy service to see if you can get in that way?

try this site: http://www.boxofprox.com/

There you can enter nepageocachers.org and see if it comes up.

Clicked directly on to the link you provided in above post with both IE and Firefox. They both failed.

Not quite sure what I'm supposed to to with the other link. I tried a few things, including your reccomendation, and got nowhere.

Possible my IP address got blocked somehow?

Edited by bottlecap