Deleting Gallery Images from Profile

007BigD

I went to delete some double images from my gallery on my profile and it totally deleted the cache log and the TB log. I would like to add good pics to the Cache log and the TB or coin, but dont want a whole heap of double photos in my Gallery and there are some I just dont want in my Gallery.

This was a pain when I made several lengthy logs with pics and then deleted them all- I could not even change the TB page with out the tracking # once the coin was dropped so the page dosent even show that I dropped it...Just that it is there.

Is there any way that this can be changed so that the logs are not deleted from the Cache or TB page?

I dont think there is yet, but can something be done?

It sounds like you accidentally clicked the "delete log" button. The correct way to do this is to click the [edit image] link above the picture you want to delete. If you're in your user gallery, just click on the image to go to the log page; the picture should be to the right of the log and the link should be above the image. When you reach the Edit Log page, you will see 5 buttons above the image in a gray banner. Click the icon_trash.jpg image to delete the picture.

It sounds like you accidentally clicked the "delete log" button. The correct way to do this is to click the [edit image] link above the picture you want to delete. If you're in your user gallery, just click on the image to go to the log page; the picture should be to the right of the log and the link should be above the image. When you reach the Edit Log page, you will see 5 buttons above the image in a gray banner. Click the icon_trash.jpg image to delete the picture.

Ive seen this icon before, I will try it. I will do a test pic and see if my Coin log and pic stays put-Thanks