imfrog2002's 2007 Personal Geocoins - Presale

imfrog2002

I have already advertised my coins on my local UTAG forums, and the PodCacher forums, and they aren't selling so I'm going to the biggest audience I know... the official forums!

ONLY 55 COINS LEFT TO SELL UNTIL AN ICON!

I am making my first set of Geocoins, but I need some funds first. That's why I'm doing a pre-sale. They are only $7 each (shipping SHOULD be included, it might be more depending on if it's international (out of the US) or if you want it Rushed.) I am currently in contact with OakCoins for a sample coin, but that will take a few weeks. They will be trackable here on Geocaching.com, but will not have thier own icon, unless I sell a 100 coins (I'll chip in the extra for the other coins.) Here is the artwork. It's huge, so I'm only linking to it.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8211/ge...artwork2jr6.jpg

It'll be a 1.0" coin, with soft enamel. Thanks!

PLEASE NOTE: I do not have the coins ready to ship as of now. If you don't want to take a chance at your money getting stolen (even though I won't do that, I understand your hesitation,) please still let me know so that I know that I'll get reimbursed for these, and not have 70 coins sitting around that I have to pay for. I WILL put your down for one, so that you WILL get one in the mail, once payment is recieved. Thanks, and enjoy!

Edited by imfrog2002

Yes I did, and I replied. My e-mail is glitching a bit, so it might not have sent a reply. The price will stay at $7 for the basic coins, but I'm trying to find out how much it will be to get a limited number in gold. I have marked you down for 2 coins, so you are locked in at $7. I will send out official invoices and payment requests when I actually get the coins. If you would like to pay now so that you can get your geocoins immediately after they arrive, just let me know.

I recently talked with OakCoins and I am doing 10 gold coins! These are limited edition. They are selling for $10 each. If you have already told me that you want a regular coin, just let me know that you would like a gold coin. Remember that these are VERY limited, but IF I can get enough for 250 coins, there will be 25 coins, so if you don't get in on the first list, let me know and I'll put you on a standby list for the other coins. Thanks!

I just realized that I forgot to put in that there's only 1 gold coin per cacher allowed, due to the limited quantity. I'll change one, though, that way you get both styles. :rolleyes:

Must have forgot how many I wanted. Should read my previous posts! One of the gold is fine with me. :rolleyes:

Edited by wyohunter