Don't talk to me

Nothing personal of course but as from tomorrow I shall be on holiday and out of contact for a couple of weeks. If you have any questions, comments etc. please contact either Eckington or Deceangi in my absence.

I'm hoping to have limited internet access from 22nd March and I'll be back as normal from 30th (or more likely 31st allowing for jet lag).

If anyone has a TB or Geocoin that wants to go to Grenada in the West Indies be sure to put it in Gatwick Bug Hotel MK 2 (West Sussex) by tomorrow morning as I'm hoping to bag a few caches on my way to the airport tomorrow afternoon.

Be good while I'm away :laughing:

Byeeee

Woo hoo :lol:

While the cat's away the mice will play.................partyyyyyyyyyyy on folks :lol:;)

Have a fab time Lacto, we promise to be good :ph34r::lol::D

Mandy ;)

You've forgotten the bribes :ph34r: for the other 2 cats :ph34r:

You 2 are pussy cats :D a couple of beers ;)

Mandy ;)

....................Rioja please :blink:

Woo hoo :lol:

While the cat's away the mice will play.................partyyyyyyyyyyy on folks ;):D

Have a fab time Lacto, we promise to be good :ph34r::lol:;)

Mandy :D

You've forgotten the bribes :ph34r: for the other 2 cats :ph34r:

You 2 are pussy cats :D a couple of beers :D

Mandy :D

....................Rioja please :blink:

I was going to say your easily bought Ecky... but I had look up Rioja, :lol: now I know you are ;)

now we just have to wait for Dave to take out his woolly puddle :D and the partys onnnnnnn ;)

M :D

Nothing personal of course but as from tomorrow I shall be on holiday and out of contact for a couple of weeks. I<SNIP>

I'm hoping to have limited internet access from 22nd March and I'll be back as normal from 30th (or more likely 31st allowing for jet lag).

Didn't know you could get jet lag on an internal flight in the UK!!

:blink: