DST Changes

matcat

Ok, I watched 5 different electronics at the event horizon, and ONLY 1 THING CHANGED! My PC! Even my cell phone is still behind :laughing: Nothing blown up as of yet... Palm TX Should of changed, I even downlaoded the patch! I need to leave Palm a nice long e-mail... hehe.

Thankfully the 60csx lets you set the time zone by city. I have to reset all my atomic clocks to the pacific timezone. :laughing: There is no DST in Arizona.

I just (7:58 AM EDT) checked my 60CSx (with firmware 3.20 applied) and my Palm TX (with daylight time update patch applied), and they both show the "correct," updated time. And my so-called atomic clocks also show the updated time. Now to run around and reset all my old-fashioned set-it-yourself clocks.

Can I put on my "I survived the 2007 Daylight Time Crisis" tee shirt now? :ph34r:

--Larry

My 60Cx did OK, but my Legend does not know what to do. I guess i can just wait until April

FYI, here is link to fix your PC if you have Win2K or older OS.

http://www.fastservers.net/blog/operating-...supported_oses/

My Garmin 60Cx is showing the wrong time. I had it set on Auto DST and it didn't change. Now I have put it on Yes for DST.

Did you update your 60Cx to the latest firmware (3.20)? That fixed it for me.

--Larry

A quick fix is go into the time option and roll back one time zone. This morning I rolled my 76C back from Pacific Time to Mountain Time. I'll have to change it in April. My 76Cx was okay.

Q. My GPS clock is one hour off after the United States Daylight Savings (DST) change. How do I fix this?

A. In accordance with the Energy Policy Act of 2005, in 2007 Daylight Savings for the United States starts Sunday, March 11th. In order to reflect this change in our GPS units, software updates will be released to accommodate the change. As of March 8th, updates have been released for the StreetPilots 2720, 2730, 2820, 7200, 7500, c310, c320, c330, c510, c530, c550, i2, i3, i5, BMW Navigator III, and nüvi 360. To update those devices, please use our WebUpdater software update program. Updates for other units will be released as they are available. Periodically running WebUpdater with your GPS unit connected to the computer will check for updates.

If an update is not available for your unit to reflect the change to the new start of Daylight Savings Time, please refer to the owner's manual to manually change the time. Owners Manuals

Edited by Siskiyou