sTeamTraen Microcoins

sTeamTraen

I shipped another 30 envelopes today, corresponding to about 26 orders. (Because of the way the weight "slices" work on the postage rates, it's cheaper to send 2x 8 coins than 1x 16, for example).

If anyone wants a set of three, you'd better act fast. At this writing, there are just four black coins left. To give people a last chance, I will only sell one black coin per order, and it must be accompanied by a gold and a silver coin. Thanks for your understanding!

ordered and paid for one gold and one silver. Thanks.

Your coins went to the post office this morning. :D

Can I make a request to people who have bought coins? As your packages arrive, please mention it here, along with something which will let me identify your order (could be the Paypal payment code or your zip code or whatever). My idea is to wait another week or so and then e-mail the people who I don't yet know have received them, so this way it saves me hassling you by e-mail.

Thanks

Nick

Can I make a request to people who have bought coins? As your packages arrive, please mention it here, along with something which will let me identify your order (could be the Paypal payment code or your zip code or whatever). My idea is to wait another week or so and then e-mail the people who I don't yet know have received them, so this way it saves me hassling you by e-mail.

Thanks

Nick

Mine arrived a couple of days ago. Great little coins - I'm sure to find some good caches to place them in...

Our first series of Microcoins and pins is now ready to be ordered. This is not a pre-order; the coins and pins are sitting in our house waiting to be shipped!

art-back.jpg

art-front.jpg

To see more, including photos of the coins, and to order, visit: http://nick.brown.free.fr/sTTcoins/

Order place for 10 trains, 6 gold and 4 silver plus the free pins and coin. I made a note that I would really like a Black one if you find one tucked away somewhere.

Anyone interested in trades let me know ASAP. As I plan to start a cross country race with these cuties.:P

These arrived more quickly than some of the coins we have ordered within the US. Placed order on April 1. Received coins in south Jersey from France today, April 7.

No problems with the packaging. Coins are very nice. Glad we managed to order before they were all gone.

Thank you