GeoTags V1 - Personal Geocoins, Goal:

AtwellFamily

For those of you who are so excited to get your GeoTags... The first group of tags shipped on time. :o

The bad news is...

... I have a "work" :o trip scheduled to sin city (Las Vegas) :o starting Monday. I don't even think I will see the tags until I return on Thursday :o .

I'll prepare the shipment and they should ship Friday except those of GW5. I'll hold until Monday and will try to get them out with the second shipment which is still scheduled to arrive that day (May 21).

The rest of the coins should ship on Tuesday May 22nd if all goes according to plan.

Oh no, I will send you an email Mike. Thanks for the update.

For those of you who are so excited to get your GeoTags... The first group of tags shipped on time. :lol:

The bad news is...

... I have a "work" :( trip scheduled to sin city (Las Vegas) :P starting Monday. I don't even think I will see the tags until I return on Thursday :D .

I'll prepare the shipment and they should ship Friday except those of GW5. I'll hold until Monday and will try to get them out with the second shipment which is still scheduled to arrive that day (May 21).

The rest of the coins should ship on Tuesday May 22nd if all goes according to plan.

Oh no, I will send you an email Mike. Thanks for the update.

Hope they make it in time. Can I have mine shipped directly to the hotel. :lol:

Oo Oo Want em ,want em, gimmie gimmie...

**Does antsy dance**

6 big boxes in the office, will sort them tonight and get the GW5 in the mail (FedEx tomorrow). Rest will hopefulling ship Saturday or tomorrow, traveling agin next week and I want to get them out ASAP.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of the GW5 visitors who are picking up at the "big event". My front porch is cleared and ready for a massive FedEx / UPS / DHL / USPS / (are there any more??) shipment.

As promised the GeoTag Website is back up and ready for new orders. The first Large group is under my belt with the mint well underway making the tags.

Any one interesting in getting in on this please visit the site. I will be placing orders with the mint around once a month depending on demand.

Thanks again for all who ordered, I'll keep you posted on the timeframe of delivery and such.

Mike

Once I return from GW5, I'd be happy to work on GeoTag Designs for anyone interested. I did a total of 13 for the first project and had a lot of fun.

Very cool! :)

So will coins from both batches be available for pick-up at GW5 then, or only the ones from the first batch that have arrived already?

They are all here (I think :P ). Tried to start at lunch in the back of my car... not going to happen. Will sort on the floor tonight and tomorrow. With all this travel I have been doing I am taking tomorrow off may need it just to sort the shipment.

DSC00677.JPGDSC00678.JPG

Second picture is the 2 of each without tracking number that I have to match with a box in the other picture.

Very cool! :P

So will coins from both batches be available for pick-up at GW5 then, or only the ones from the first batch that have arrived already?

They are all here (I think :) ). Tried to start at lunch in the back of my car... not going to happen. Will sort on the floor tonight and tomorrow. With all this travel I have been doing I am taking tomorrow off may need it just to sort the shipment.

DSC00677.JPGDSC00678.JPG

Second picture is the 2 of each without tracking number that I have to match with a box in the other picture.

Droooooool! :)

Very cool! :P

They are all here (I think :) ). Tried to start at lunch in the back of my car... not going to happen. Will sort on the floor tonight and tomorrow. With all this travel I have been doing I am taking tomorrow off may need it just to sort the shipment.

<snip>

Don't blow out your tires on that van with all the weight!

-- Scott

They are all here (I think :P ).

By "all" do you really mean ALL or just all of the first group??

Will sort on the floor tonight and tomorrow. With all this travel I have been doing I am taking tomorrow off may need it just to sort the shipment.

Wow, Mike, what a job! You're awesome! :)

CF30

I know everyone is excited about the GeoTags :laughing: !!!

Here is something to get you going some more. The details fromt he designs are great, I am so excited that I get one of each.

P1000292.JPG

*(bottom row: 1.5 inch geocoin, GeoTag, US quarter)

This show the thinkness of the geotags:

P1000296.JPG

Edited by Atwell Family

I know everyone is excited about the GeoTags :laughing: !!!

Here is something to get you going some more. The details fromt he designs are great, I am so excited that I get one of each.

>snip<

Excellent! I am honored that you chose my design to show off the concept in action!

I know everyone is excited about the GeoTags <_< !!!

>snip<

Excellent! I am honored that you chose my design to show off the concept in action!

WOOHOO! :D That goes for me too! Thank you so much Mike for making this thing happen! I wish I were getting one of each!!

All GeoTags shipped Priority mail today unless they were in the bixes for GW5. I will be sending invoices tomorrow for shipping and extra colors for those who had those.

We'll be waiting for it. The samples you posted look great! We're really eager to see ours; our Geo-Jellies should be arriving soon, too :P

All GeoTags shipped Priority mail today unless they were in the bixes for GW5. I will be sending invoices tomorrow for shipping and extra colors for those who had those.

Thanks

as im international did you manage to post mine by air or surface mail just so i know when to look out for them as surface can take up to 6-8 weeks.

sorry for asking as i realise you must be really busy with all this. Thank you for all you help with the tags :P

Thanks

as im international did you manage to post mine by air or surface mail just so i know when to look out for them as surface can take up to 6-8 weeks.

sorry for asking as i realise you must be really busy with all this. Thank you for all you help with the tags :P

There is actually no more surface postal service as of 5/14. It probably came first class 10-14 days, I believe.

Thanks

Is there a tracking system for this service, so i can trace where the package is?

I will try to get to shipping invoices tomorrow. As someone mentioned (and this was news to me) there is no more surface for international. Depending on the size of the shipment it was arounf $35 for international. I'' include a tracking number if they have one.

Others may get there by tomorrow.

Scott, can you please confirm that mine is in your GW5 group?

I believe I owe Mike some $$ for my Extra Color. (Which I'll pay ASAP as soon as I get an invoice)

Also, can I have someone pick up mine at the Poker Party, as I'll be at my Party?

Thanks! :)

~Fluttershy

The 2 boxes of GeoTags arrived safely at my house today:

If you are planning to pickup at GW5, then please note that I will be most easily located at the GeoPoker tournament on Friday night.

Hopefully there are 3 packages of coins in there for me.

Team Sand Dollar

(Buffalo Wings)

(Edugator)

I know that everyone would like to know if I have *their* coins, but all the coin boxes are sealed with tape (presumably from Mike), and I am not going to open them unless you give me your real name & address -- that is what is printed on labels for each box -- and tell me that it's OK that I open *your* box. Since most everyone here goes by nicknames all of the time, I don't even know what most people's real names are.

There are a few exceptions -- some people I remember their name from trading in the past:

Creacher - I already got your OK to check -- yours look fine!

Team Sand Dollar - you have a very heavy pair of boxes in there.

rasj - I see a box in there for you

CF30 - 2 boxes, right? (I'm eager to see these, obviously!)

Fluttershy - you have an oversize box in the mix.

So, if you want me to check on your box, please send me a private message with your name/address and let me know if you want me to pop the box open and send you a snapshot of your GeoTag.

Scott, can you please confirm that mine is in your GW5 group?

I believe I owe Mike some $$ for my Extra Color. (Which I'll pay ASAP as soon as I get an invoice)

Also, can I have someone pick up mine at the Poker Party, as I'll be at my Party?

Thanks! :)

~Fluttershy

Hi Allie, I will be at the poker game and will bring yours over to the party afterwards if no one has volunteered yet :cry:

I just provided Scott with a list of your real names. Peter you may need a small 2 wheeler to move yours and some documentation to get them back across the border. :anicute:

:laughing: Yeah, I'm picking them up at the poker game and then walking over later to the Ramada gathering. I may have to see if I can leave most of them in my drive's vehicle so I'm not exhausted before the trading even begins. Thanks for everything Mike!

I just provided Scott with a list of your real names. Peter you may need a small 2 wheeler to move yours and some documentation to get them back across the border. :anicute:

:laughing: Yeah, I'm picking them up at the poker game and then walking over later to the Ramada gathering. I may have to see if I can leave most of them in my drive's vehicle so I'm not exhausted before the trading even begins. Thanks for everything Mike!

Ok, with the official Atwell cross reference list, I can say for certain that I have approx 12 pounds of coins for you Islander1988. For safety's sake, you should bring a backpack with an internal support frame. :wub:

Thanks Mike! Thanks Scott!

Thanks Char! I'd love that!!! :laughing:

Ok, I had asked that each person email me with official permission, but I guess I'll take permission granted here as well. But Allie, that doesn't get you out of the pleasure of meeting me... eventually. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it over to your party at the Ramada given that I'm camping and I have my 7yr old with me.... oh, yeah, and I'll be busy scraping the floor with the others in GeoPoker. I've already seen lots of people who plan on losing, so I expect to be there for a while. :anicute:

Here's the list of who's GeoTags I have for them to pickup at GW5 (so far!):

* avroair

* Buffalo Wings, edugator, Team Sand Dollar

* creacher

* Crowesfeat30

* fluttershy

* Hawaiian Ninja

* islander1988

* rasj

* stellarscapes

* summerandnana

* TMOCM

If your name's not on the list, send a note to Mike ASAP!!