GeoTags V1 - Personal Geocoins, Goal:

AtwellFamily

Just curious if the invoices have went out yet? I have sent two emails (one recent and one awhile back...know you had problems w/email) and have not heard anything back.

tsun

No invoices. I am hoiping to line a few things up in the next day or two and then send out some. I will be traveling next week but should still have access to email. I'll post here when invoices go out.

The email issues look like they are behind me. Crossing fingers.

What word on Group 3's artwork? I am still hoping to be able to pick up my (and Strider's) 'Tags at GW5! :laughing:

CF30

Nothing back yet. I did ask for a rush on a few designs but don't think I got it, beacuse the original date on the designs was the 16th. Will post as soon as I get. I am traveling this week but will have acess to the internet.

I got the rest of the artwork back and should have it added to the website late today or early tomorrow morning. I am in CA and will sit in the hotel and work on it tonight. Would like to keep moving on this to help complete by GW5 for those who are interested in that.

I'll post when site is updated.

Revised artwork back for groups 1 and 2. Put rush on the one's from group 3 that wanted to GW5. Please review artwork, the small image is old click on to load new artwork.

I will be sending some invoices out this week.

Got an e-mail that said "Invoices have been sent out" but have not received an invoice yet...

I almost posted the same thing when I got my email. I logged into my PayPal account and there it was. :D

Edited by Red Otter

Revised artwork back for groups 1 and 2. Put rush on the one's from group 3 that wanted to GW5. Please review artwork, the small image is old click on to load new artwork.

Got an e-mail that said "Invoices have been sent out" but have not received an invoice yet...

Just noticed I sent your invoice to my email. It should be fixed now.

I got the rest of the artwork back and should have it added to the website late today or early tomorrow morning. I am in CA and will sit in the hotel and work on it tonight. Would like to keep moving on this to help complete by GW5 for those who are interested in that.

I'll post when site is updated.

YAY!!! Can't wait to see them!! (just checked and they are not there yet :D ) Thank you so much for all of your hard work on this project. It must be a bit like hearding cats! :D

CF30

Just noticed I sent your invoice to my email. It should be fixed now.

That's got it. Payment has been sent. Thanks!

I have additional changes back from the mint. The first group of geotags that have been invoiced and paid will ship by May 11 to me. Should be good for GW5.

I will be sending out additional invoices tomorrow morning after my red eye :o from SFO to MSP. Try not to let this work thing get in the way of such a fun adventure.

As to the question of again, I will be be doing this on a continuing basis. I don't think it will be so big that I can't handle now that the rush is over. We'll see. <_<