Ireland Geocoin 2007

dino-irl

I'd sure like to get one if you have some extras. :P

I ordered 50 over and above what was pre-booked and they're pretty much all gone now. Once I've got everyone sorted out I'll post if I've got any left. If you're still interested then I'll get you sorted (if I can)

Unfortunately there has been a further delay with this coin :)

The minter are using FedEx to deliver the coins and twice in the last week FedEx have returned the package claiming that they cannot find the address. This is despite the fact that the address I gave them is my business address and has 3 huge 12' x 3 foot signs outside and is on a major road into a very busy town. Frustrated doesn't even come into it

I have now redirected the package to a different, and hopefully more easily found one. I had hoped to get the coins in the middle of last week but I'll be happy just to get them before the end of this week now :ph34r:

I sincerely apologise to all those people who received and approved Paypal invoices last week thinking they would get their coins any day now. I wouldn't have sent out the invoices if I thought this could happen :)

Once again apologies and I'll update here when the package finally arrives

Woohoo! The coins finally arrived today! I've taken photos of both sides to show people how they have turned out but my very poor photography skills don't do them any justice. There is a lot of reflection and shadow on them but they look perfect in RL and are satisfyingly heavy....yes I'm pleased :rolleyes:

coinfront.jpgcoinreverse.jpg

Of course I'm off to Dublin early in the morning for work for a few days which is great timing but I promise to have all coins ready for mailing on Monday morning.

Woohoo! The coins finally arrived today! I've taken photos of both sides to show people how they have turned out but my very poor photography skills don't do them any justice. There is a lot of reflection and shadow on them but they look perfect in RL and are satisfyingly heavy....yes I'm pleased :rolleyes:

coinfront.jpgcoinreverse.jpg

Of course I'm off to Dublin early in the morning for work for a few days which is great timing but I promise to have all coins ready for mailing on Monday morning.

The coins look great... I'd love to have one.

Will you know on Monday if you have any extras?

All invoices were sent last week to the address given on your initial order.

I'm currently working through the list of who has paid and who hasn't. If anyone hasn't paid then I'll contact you via your GC.com profile in case you haven't received a Paypal email or it has been mistaken as spam by your ISP/Email software.

All invoices were sent last week to the address given on your initial order.

I'm currently working through the list of who has paid and who hasn't. If anyone hasn't paid then I'll contact you via your GC.com profile in case you haven't received a Paypal email or it has been mistaken as spam by your ISP/Email software.

I've sent you an email.

I received the acknowledgement of my order on 11 March, but never got an invoice.

I'm think my ISP blocks quite a few emails <_<

Edited by Bunya

I have an order from a cacher using the nickname "huckleberry" but I can't find you on GC.com

I gave you an order ref of IE-127 and sent an invoice but haven't received payment. I need to check your email address.

Please contact me via my profile

Update:

Everyone that ordered will have received a confirmation email (shortly after ordering) with an order reference number and a Paypal Invoice (sent out last week). Both of these were sent to the email given on your order.

If you haven't received either of these please contact me via my profile or on geocoins AT croaghan DOT com

I have checked all orders and anyone that hasn't responded to the Paypal Invoice has been contacted via their GC.com profile.

I've received a large number of requests for extra coins so don't be afraid to tell me you want to cancel or reduce the order if you've changed your mind or your circumstances have changed. I shouldn't have any problems selling them on.

All paid orders will be dispatched today.

Any unpaid orders that haven't contacted me by Friday 25th May will be cancelled and the coins released for others.

If you know anyone that has ordered a coin and is away on holiday please contact me and let me know so that I don't give their order away unnecessarily.

Thanks again to everyone that ordered :)

Update:

All paid invoices were dispatched on Monday evening or Tuesday morning so keep an eye on your post box :(

I've given all non-payers until Friday to respond to my contact via GC.com and I will re-open orders on Monday morning (GMT) for any extra coins. If you want some keep an eye on this thread as I'll announce it here.

All coins now sold out so please don't order any more.

I'm just heading out to an event so will contact all those who ordered after the weekend.

Thanks again for all your orders.

Ummm... the website just let me order two :D;) Maybe I got the order in before you posted the above? I guess I'll find out! :D

I'm just heading out to an event so will contact all those who ordered after the weekend.

Ummm... the website just let me order two :D:huh: Maybe I got the order in before you posted the above? I guess I'll find out! ;)

Didn't have time to disable the order system so cannot guarantee your order :D

I can't check until early next week

Apologies to all who have paid for the latest batch of orders as I haven't been able to get the coins dispatched as yet.

RL and work have been very very busy this last few weeks but I intend to get everything ready to post tomorrow evening and in the post Tuesday morning.

Once again apologies for the delay. If anyone wants to rant please feel free to contact me via my profile :ph34r:

Ummm... the website just let me order two :ph34r::D Maybe I got the order in before you posted the above? I guess I'll find out! :D

I just emailed you. Might be able to help you out if you were too late. :ph34r:

Apologies to all who have paid for the latest batch of orders as I haven't been able to get the coins dispatched as yet.

RL and work have been very very busy this last few weeks but I intend to get everything ready to post tomorrow evening and in the post Tuesday morning.

Once again apologies for the delay. If anyone wants to rant please feel free to contact me via my profile :D

No worries- Good things come to those who wait! lol

Life happens, I think everybody can understand the situation. :D