Cacher of the Month

adambro

i have tried to participate twice but found it difficult to even get started,as i am a dumbo at things technical but good at finding the prizes.a techie friend of mine said to me that i have been a cacher of the month a few times anyway so im happy with that.jeff=bones1.

i have tried to participate twice but found it difficult to even get started,as i am a dumbo at things technical but good at finding the prizes.a techie friend of mine said to me that i have been a cacher of the month a few times anyway so im happy with that.jeff=bones1.

hi jeff,

and I heard a rumour that it was not all about numbers :blink:

terminalsump

2. All caches count home and abroad, including events.
I'm sure the small print excludes Californian caches......???

hehe. There is some even smaller small print that says "excludes Californian caches, excepting those found in Los Angeles or San Diego areas". I'm hoping for a top 10 place for February.

Have just registered, waiting for an admin to verify us tho!

Ditto! <_<

Done.

On a similar note, there's a number of users who have signed up but not verified there email by clicking on the link in the registration email they should have received. This might be overzealous spam filters. If you still wish to take part and you're having problems, please let me know and I'll look into it.

2. All caches count home and abroad, including events.
I'm sure the small print excludes Californian caches......???

hehe. There is some even smaller small print that says "excludes Californian caches, excepting those found in Los Angeles or San Diego areas". I'm hoping for a top 10 place for February.

LMAO@ top 10 place <_<:unsure::P:(

Now for a harder question B)

How do I change my stats as I have submitted and need to change them? :P:P

For that, you will need to contact adambro. I'm sure he will be able to update your stats B)

Yes, that's no problem.

February results have now been published. A very good month in terms of number of entries, 121, which I think is probably the best ever. Also, a good number of new users, welcome and thanks for taking part.