Can I cache with you?

Here through the forums I have come into contact with a lot cachers from all over the place. It's almost like a know many of them on a personal level. I truly wish I could spend a day caching with many of them. I'm looking forward to this year's Geobash so I can meet some of them face to face. That brings me to my question.

If you could spend the day caching with one of the folks you have talked with here on the forums, but that you have never cached with before, who would it be and why?

For me it would be ATMouse or Uperdooper. They are both smart, funny, fun-loving gals whom I admire. Plus how often do you get to cache with a mouse or a flamingo.

There are many people I would like to cache with. It makes it hard to give names.

I'd cache with you anytime so long a Stunod gets some more practice drinking coffe through his lips and not through his nose. :(:rolleyes:;) Heck I'd cache with anyone that promises not to spit coffee on me.

If I had to give just one name it would be Oregone. He hasta be a hoot in person if his logs are any indication.

But the person I want to cache with most is Ellyliden.

Does it have to be a forum member? We have a Geocacher called Geo13 around here who has basically been to every country, has hit 7,000+ caches, and still managed to stop by my first cache a month ago. I would kill for a couple of days caching with him. Did I mention he's an octogenarian to boot? I hope by then I'm still cachin' til the sun sets...

Too many to list, but using the number of forum posts as was mentioned above, there are 119 with more posts than I, and of those I have met 34.

There's a new goal - I want to meet the rest!

JoGPS remains at the top of my all-time favorite cachers list. BrianSnat offered me his couch on the way to Massachusetts but I was too late coming through that night and didn't want to wake him - I still want to meet him.

I would be proud to cache with any one of you anytime, and look forward to meeting those that I haven't!

Come on down to Alabama, the caching is fine!

Uperdooper

Team Lalonde

Torry

Briansnat

Criminal

Auntie Weasel

Just a short list off of the top of my head

These people are sooo funny who wouldn't want to spend a day playing with them?

O.k., I don't know how funny Team Lalonde is but, I do have a great deal of respect for them as cachers and they placed the one of the coolest caches ever.

Wow! A list with me on it and no mention of a felony!

Uperdooper

Team Lalonde

Torry

Briansnat

Criminal

Auntie Weasel

Just a short list off of the top of my head

These people are sooo funny who wouldn't want to spend a day playing with them?

O.k., I don't know how funny Team Lalonde is but, I do have a great deal of respect for them as cachers and they placed the one of the coolest caches ever.

Wow! A list with me on it and no mention of a felony!

i've cached with torry!

he was looking at my tushie most of the time. :rolleyes:

There are quite a few who I'd probably enjoy a cache day with regardless of which side of any one debate they are on. I think Sissy once said that if you put most of us relentless debaters in a room and made it so we could not talk caching...you couldn't figure out who's who since we would have so many other things in common.

Since I don't have enough time to visit friends and family that I know it's very hard to make the time to travel and formally make the new friends that I could. Plus I'm event adverse. I'm not likely to ever make to to one of the mega events. I'd much rather go caching with one or two people out in the great rift area, maybe place a couple get a flat, run out of water, make a few redneck coins, drive out on the flat and have a heck of a good time in spite of it all.

I'll cache with just about anyone...and have!

Next time you're visiting scenic Central Illinois give me a shout...we'll go caching...and grab a Moonburger! :)

Bret

some people have no standards... :wub:

Hey, I have standards.....

1f442bf4-f71b-4248-8dbd-9766bfbe8ac2.jpg

They're just not very high.

Next time you're visiting scenic Central Illinois give me a shout...we'll go caching...and grab a Moonburger! :)

Bret

geeze - you went caching with her? i guess your standards aren't that high after all! :wub:

mmmmmmm sonic slushees

:huh:;):):):D:D:D:D

Hey Totem, I'll definitely try to look you up at the Bash!!!

I'm dangerous when caching...just ask my friends! So, I'm likely to go caching with Nurse Nanna (and already have, and will again soon...she's even sharing space at our campsite for the Lazy Hayes Days!!! !! She's sooo darned fun to be around!!

I'd love meeting most anyone anytime!!! I also love to give tours of our local area...come on down (or UP as it most probably would be for many of you)!!! I've got a few caches waiting for another victim...err...cacher...yeah, cacher, that's the ticket!!

I can't tell for certain, but that sure looks like a friend from Indiana you're with CYBret!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Bret

geeze - you went caching with her? i guess your standards aren't that high after all! :wub:

mmmmmmm sonic slushees

:huh:;):):):D:D:D:D

Poop.

I've gone caching with BOTH of those weirdos.