USA Geocoins

FlyinV

What are all of the different versions that have been made of the U.S.A. coins? We think they are:

-U.S.A. 2003

-U.S.A. 2004

-U.S.A. 2004 (.999 Silver)

-U.S.A. 2005

-U.S.A. 2005 (Antique Bronze)

-U.S.A. 2005 (.999 Silver)

-U.S.A. 2006 ver 1a

-U.S.A. 2006 ver 1b

-U.S.A. 2006 ver 2

Is this correct? Any rumors of a 2007?

Thanks,

^V^

What are all of the different versions that have been made of the U.S.A. coins? We think they are:

-U.S.A. 2003

-U.S.A. 2004

-U.S.A. 2004 (.999 Silver)

-U.S.A. 2005

-U.S.A. 2005 (Antique Bronze)

-U.S.A. 2006 ver 1a

-U.S.A. 2006 ver 1b

-U.S.A. 2006 ver 2

Is this correct? Any rumors of a 2007?

Thanks,

^V^

What about 2006 ver 2 with a permanent black blotch on the coin face? :rolleyes: Sorry I had to pipe in, that's the one I have sitting on my desk in front of me, that I keep debating whether it's worth the postage and envelope to send back to them to get it replaced.

It would also be helpful to ask Erik K he owns USA Geocoins and can give you the definitive answer.

Actually, believe it or not, I'm not quite sure now how many variations there were of the earlier coins! :rolleyes:

In the earlier days I didn't really seperate by coin type to much during the sales. I know I have at least one of each coin but they are are spread out with all the coins that USA Geocoins have sold.

It would also be helpful to ask Erik K he owns USA Geocoins and can give you the definitive answer.

Actually, believe it or not, I'm not quite sure now how many variations there were of the earlier coins! ;)

In the earlier days I didn't really seperate by coin type to much during the sales. I know I have at least one of each coin but they are are spread out with all the coins that USA Geocoins have sold.

Ok......open mouth....insert foot. :rolleyes:

Actually, believe it or not, I'm not quite sure now how many variations there were of the earlier coins! :sad:

Who could forget the infamous 2005 Pork Rind version? Brittle and rare, but oh so gooood.

And great for road trips! Wait, are you talking about the Hot & Spicy Pork Rind version or the Standard Pork Rind version. Please clarify.

Actually, believe it or not, I'm not quite sure now how many variations there were of the earlier coins! :sad:

Who could forget the infamous 2005 Pork Rind version? Brittle and rare, but oh so gooood.

And great for road trips! Wait, are you talking about the Hot & Spicy Pork Rind version or the Standard Pork Rind version. Please clarify.

Are we talking about coins, or chips? Slight difference I think :sad:

-U.S.A. 2003 (?)

-U.S.A. 2004 (?)

-U.S.A. 2004 (Antique Bronze)*

-U.S.A. 2004 (Nickel)*

-U.S.A. 2004 (.999 Silver)*

-U.S.A. 2005 (?)

-U.S.A. 2005 (Antique Bronze)*

-U.S.A. 2006 ver 1a (?)

-U.S.A. 2006 ver 1b (?)

-U.S.A. 2006 ver 2 (?)

*=needed... anybody wanna sell or trade?

:laughing:

Wow! We were hopin' to get'em all... not sure that's gonna happen now...

What's the difference between the (?) coins and the (Antique Bronze) coins? How do you tell the difference?

Could the 2003, 2004 have been Ant. Bronze?

My 2004 is also Ant. Bronze like my 2005 Ant. Bronze.

The regular 2005 is shiny Bronze or Brass.

I just checked my coins and the 2003 is shiny bronze. I have 3 different 2004 coins: the .999 silver, shiny bronze, and antique bronze. I saw the 2004 nickel on eBay once but didn't bid on it for some crazy reason. I also have a shiny bronze 2005 and an antique bronze 2005.

-U.S.A. 2003 (?)

-U.S.A. 2004 (?)

-U.S.A. 2004 (Antique Bronze)*

-U.S.A. 2004 (Nickel)*

-U.S.A. 2004 (.999 Silver)*

-U.S.A. 2005 (?)

-U.S.A. 2005 (Antique Bronze)*

-U.S.A. 2006 ver 1a (?)

-U.S.A. 2006 ver 1b (?)

-U.S.A. 2006 ver 2 (?)

*=needed... anybody wanna sell or trade?

:laughing:

Wow! We were hopin' to get'em all... not sure that's gonna happen now...

What's the difference between the (?) coins and the (Antique Bronze) coins? How do you tell the difference?

After looking at my coins, I think this is the correct list of the different versions. The difference between the ? coins and the antique coins are very noticable. The ? coins are shiny and the antiques are dull.