da Vinci Coins - On Sale Now

Redwing_dave

I had planned on ordering my set this morning but got distracted by some geocaches. I didn't even remember "today was the day" until just a short while ago. :anicute:

Anyway, I got my order in!!! :laughing: Sure am glad there were some left. :unsure:

Edited by tom4props

Down to the last few sets of coins. It's now or never. Good luck, and if you enjoy the coins, please stop by the Challenge thread.

Okay, I spoke too soon! :D

There are about 40 sets of da Vinci Challenge coins left. Once they're gone, they're gone. You can pick them up here: http://thecachingplace.com/shop/pc/viewPrd...p;idproduct=225

Don't forget to pick up Original Stash Coins while you're there. :D

Thanks for all the kind comments. I just received word that all of the da Vinci Challenge coins are sold out! :anibad:

I have a few sets remaining, that I will be parting with on ebay as part of a charity auction to help my local Boy Scout troop (check out the related forum thread).

Thanks for all that purchased coins. You made my efforts a success and I can't thank you enough. ;)

A really great set of coins - and good service from The Caching Place. First time we've used them, and delighted to get some goodies thrown in with the package of swag we purchased as well. Only 10 days to cross the Atlantic as well....

Just one question - the coins are showing as a generic icon - is this correct?

A really great set of coins - and good service from The Caching Place. First time we've used them, and delighted to get some goodies thrown in with the package of swag we purchased as well. Only 10 days to cross the Atlantic as well....

Just one question - the coins are showing as a generic icon - is this correct?

Thanks for the kind comments. I'm glad you like the coins. The coins do have a unique "da Vinci" icon. Sometimes it takes Groundspeak a few days (weeks) to get the custom icons loaded. I wouldn't worry too much, just check back in a few days, and you should have the custom icon. If it doesn't appear, please let me know and I'll have the folks at thecachingplace look into it.

Thanks again,

-RD