Plucker problem

I ran a new pocket query of the 500 closest to my home coord's in clearfield. used GPX spinner to extract the cache pages then used plucker to set them up for my palm. at about 201 of XXXX plucker just locked up.

Has anyone had this problem or have any clue as to what I might be doing wrong? I works fine with older queries I have run but not with the ones I have run today . thanks for your assistance

:)

I ran a new pocket query of the 500 closest to my home coord's in clearfield. used GPX spinner to extract the cache pages then used plucker to set them up for my palm. at about 201 of XXXX plucker just locked up.

Has anyone had this problem or have any clue as to what I might be doing wrong? I works fine with older queries I have run but not with the ones I have run today . thanks for your assistance

:)

I was having an issue with spinner myself but mine may have been more severe (I got nothing).... I placed the pocket query (unzipped) over the shortcut icon (like my instructions stated) and the black screen came up sat there for 2 seconds and then went off..... didn't create a single thing...... I did re-run it and gathered a glimpse of what the black screen said... "No a recognizeable .GPX file" I got this pocket query straight from geocaching.com so I'm positive that it's a .GPX file. Any Ideas?????