Cape Town 16 - 21st March

QFC

Greetings to all Capetonians.

F or QFC (well all that is left really) will be down in Cape Town next week (16th - 21st March). I have a wedding on Sunday afternoon and will be arriving late on Friday night.

Would anyone like to meet up for a breakfast/lunch/supper or two. I am open to suggestions and should have a rental 4*4 Chico at my disposal.

Please post here or PM if you would like to meet up to find a cache or two or for food.

Saturday morning it is. Since I only fly in at 10pm on Friday night lest make it 9am.

I am out of the loop as Cape Town habbits go so let me know if there is a better time or place.

Please pass on the invite to all non forum browsers. I will try and bring a few coins down (in the Gautengers dont kill me first) :laughing:

------

:ph34r:

To those racers that want their bugs moved please PM with the current location of your bug so I can organise a pickup.

:ph34r:

:D Sorry we won't be able to make it - Sponsored Bowling Day in Greyton requires some of us to play and others to do the lunch catering.

:blink: Since when does caching came second to bowling? How many votes for moving QFC's breakfast to Greyton bowling green?? :blink: TVM's cooking beats New York Bagles anyday! :D

Edited by Trackinfind

Im down with that! I was contemplating taking a "quick" trip to Greyton on one of my days in Cape Town. let me know what the group decides. All that is important is that we meet up for some good food and friendship.

By the way were are the rest of you people, I feel a server lack of numbers. :blink: