Geocaching Calendars 2008

Me too, any left? Already made my donation regardless of whether I get one, just 'cos you picked such a great cause!

Cheers.

La Fifi

Hiya Fiona

You have Just paid for the 2009 calendar :P the Just Giving Page is for the 2009 calendar, and the charity is The Great North Air Ambulance, the 2008 calendars are paid to me through Paypal and the charities are Dogs for the Disabled and Berkshire Search and Rescue Dogs.

I will contact you through your profile and arrange something with you :blink:

Sam there are calendars left but the only payment I can take now is Paypal if you can pay me within the next couple of days I will get a calendar to you.

Mandy :blink:

20 more ready to go in the morning.

Nope not yours Mike B)

I must say the calendars are being posted out (mostly) in the order they were paid for, and Mike was one of the first ones to pay, but there was an unforseen problem, by the postman :D I think we will blame him Mike <_<

I thought I would clarify that before everyone thought you were a late payer B):(

I think there is about another 80 before yours :(:D

M B)

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Dancing_Banana.gif

Guess what mine have come whoo hoooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Mandy they are excellent well done :laughing:

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiii send them back its not your turn yet :(:(:(

Glad you like them :( I love the dancing nana ;)

I sent 30 on Tuesday anyone else get theirs yet ;)

M ;)

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Mine arrived today, thank you VERY much Mandy, it's great. I can see why it took so long, very professional!

Fantastic photos, we've visited just two of the caches featured (Dunstanborough Castle and Secret Swanage) both of which are miles away from where we live but were both great caches for totally different reasons. Love ryme-intrinseca's photo, it's worthy of being featured in a calendar...... oh yes it has been :)

Thanks also for getting my avatar in when I never could work out how to send it to you!

Edited by Jantaculum

Woo Hoo, i got mine....

Thanks Mandy, going to hang it in the home office i share with my dad to remind him that we need to take time off to Geocache.

Thanks also to everyone who gave photos they are all great.

Sice we all now have calanders (i was way down the list so they must be all out now) i'll be the first to say,

HAPPY NEW YEAR. :):)

:) OH WELL :D

180 calendars made

162 calendars sold

162 x £4.00 = £648.00

Donations £37.50

Making a total of £685.50 divided by 2 = £342.75

£342.75 each for Berkshire Search and Rescue dogs and Dogs for the Disabled

I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone for your support and generosity this year :):( thanks for all the pressies too :D

The money from Paypal takes 7-9 working days to go into my bank account, so hopefully both charities will receive their monies within the next fornight. I will let you know once the cheques have been sent and received, and I would think both charities would add a note to this thread too. :(

Thanks again you have raised a superb amount and I am sure the charities will be very happy :)

Mandy :D

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

I have 18 calendars left :)

I will be selling these for £3.00 each, but only to people who have already bought a calendar.

I am just trying to sell these off so as not to be too much out of pocket, as I have already paid for the materials to make them. :D If you would like another calendar please drop me an email through our profile. :(

Mandy :(

I was asked how much the Geocachers had raised for charity through buying calendars over the 2 years I have been making them :D so after a search here is what I came up with.

2006 The Scottish Spinal Injuries Unit ............. £267.50

2007 Berkshire Search and Rescue Dogs .........£342.75

2007 Dogs for the Disabled .............................£342.75

Making a total of £953.00 over two years :mad::huh:

I still have 14 calendars available at 3 quid each to anyone who has already bought a calendar, if you would like one please let me know :(

Mandy :D

I got my first calendar 2 weeks ago and when it arrived I was so impressed that I just had to get me another so I can have one for work too.

I am pleased to say that I am now the proud owner of 2 of these works of art so thanks again Mandy for all the hard work....and oh by the way...

I think that September will be my favourite month for next year :ph34r::):blink:

I have posted the cheques to the two charities today :laughing: hopefully once they receive their cheque they will add a note to this forum thread to say they have it.

Dogs for the Disabled and Berkshire Search and Rescue Dogs each received £342.75 thanks to your generosity :huh:

I still have nine calendars left which I am selling for £3.00 each if you have already bought one, if you would like another drop me an email through our profile and I will sort that out.

Orders are already being placed for the 2009 calendar which I will be making a start on about May time (well I will be looking for photographs from then.)

The link to the 2009 calendar is:

http://www.justgiving.com/mandyseymour

I would like to thank you all again for your support and generosity I do appreciate it

Mandy ;)

Possibly a bit out of line, per the quote

I still have nine calendars left which I am selling for £3.00 each if you have already bought one, if you would like another drop me an email through our profile and I will sort that out.

but wife and I would love to see the pics from that side of the pond. If possible, would like to purchase one. Naturally, ask that you ding us heavily to ensure all costs for printing and postage are covered. (Checked conversion rates just now, more than reasonable.) If possible, could you weigh one out and advise full amount needed? Paypal available.

Mandy, on behalf of Dogs for the Disabled, (who have received your cheque and will be writing to you in due course) I would like to say a

VERY BIG THANK YOU for all your hard work with producing and selling the calendars.

To everyone who purchased a calendar I would also like to THANK YOU too for your generosity. Also many thanks to everyone who donated photos freely :anicute:

Dogs for the Disabled train assistance dogs for adults and children with disabilities ... in general they pay around £750 for puppies they have to purchase to bring into the program, so this donation alone has gone a long way towards the purchase of a new puppy.

I don't want to bore people but Caesar has made such a great difference in my life, the fact that you have all freely given to enable someone else to be a step closer to having their life changed forever by one of these wonderful dogs means a tremendous amount to to me and the charity.

Some of you might have caught a glimpse of young Daniel George from Newcastle with his chocolate labrador assistance dog Yogi on Children in Need. They are also a partnership from Dogs for the Disabled and CIN actually pay for the annual salary of the Childrens assistance dog trainer at DFD ... so if you gave to CIN again, thank you.

See Daniel & Yogi in action here :unsure:

Once again, thank you all so much :unsure:

Mandy - and all those that bought a calendar

Many Thanks for supporting our Charity - the amazing £342.75 will go a long way to helping our charity.

Due to the nature of the work that we do and the environments that we do it in safety and training are of upmost importance, which unfortunately makes it an expensive job to do!

The money raised will be put to good use in supporting the work that we do! One of our sister teams recently made the news with the loction of a Missing Person - your money will go towards making this happen for other people too!

Thanks again

Daryl

Chairman

Berkshire Search & Rescue Dogs

www.k9-sar.com