Geocaching Calendars 2008

Go on, then.... I'll have the last one.

I think my niece has already ordered one for me but I'll need something to hang in the loo ;):cool:

I think your niece has ordered one for you too :( and she definitely has if you got one last year :(

It will make your loo look very nice (cheeky bugga :( ) thanks me owld Southern Softy Shandy Supping marra for buying the last one :D

I remember someone telling me they made calendars last year :D I wouldn't mind one for the back of my bog door either :( (hint hint)

Mandy :)

I can now do links :blink:

All the calendars have sold :blink: (although 10 more names can be added to the list)

What more could a girl want :unsure::yikes:

Please keep sending me your photographs and avatars on disc, if you need my addie contact me through our profile.

If anyone could help me out with 300 sheets of lemon coloured 180g card I would be grateful (where to buy it / best prices ect) I am willing to pay for it and the P & P.

I will contact everyone who has pre-ordered a calendar again in September before I start printing them.

Thanks again to everyone for supporting two good charities. ;)

Mandy :lol:

This thread can be close now if any moderator blokies are passing through. :D

A quick update :D

I am still waiting for quite a lot of people to let me know how many calendars they DEFINITELY want, quite a lot of people who ordered on the pre-order website have asked for more than they asked for originally, so I don't think we will bother with pre-ordering next year and just put up an order form about August time.

The amount of calendars is going to be closer to 200 than to the 150 I orignally was going to print, which is really good for the 2 charities. :D

Jan/Feb/Mar are totally complete Apr/May/June/July are mostly done, the rest of the months are being played about with, December takes me ages to do as I put on all the avatars of all the teams who buy a calendar. :D

If you have a picture on one of the months once that month is complete I will send the page to you to check. :D

January is the only month I have printed so far 155 sheets took 6 hours and 17 mins to print, just over 2 black ink cartridges plus the colours. ;)

Soooo we are getting there slowly but surely between 3 meets 2 holidays and a frozen shoulder :D

Mandy :D

Thank you to everyone who has ordered a 2008 Geocalendar!

The calendars this year have been more popular than anticipated and therfore the two charities and Mandy have decided that there has to be an order deadline.

All orders MUST be placed by 12 noon on Saturday 4th August.

After that no orders will be taken or increased.

The Charities have agreed that calendars will be posted out only after the payment for them has been received.

If you have any quiries or orders please contact US 4 and Jess through her profile

Thanks again

Berkshire SAR Dogs

Edited by Berkshire SAR Dogs

Orders for calendars can be placed at the following link, until 12 noon on Saturday 4th August, after that no more orders will be taken, and the website will be closed down, as I need a definite final number so that I can start printing.

http://random-sheep.com/Geocalendar/

Thank you to everyone who has bought calendars for your support. :D

Mandy ;)

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Is it too late to send my avatar? I have been really slack - I am very sorry.

:(

Edited to fix typo - another example of my slackness these days .....

If folks have not sent me their avatars I have been going through their profiles and nicking them :D (well copying and pasting them to my mem stick) but if you have a better quality image please email it to me.

The website to order calendars has now been closed and no more orders will be taken ^_^

180 calendars have been ordered and if they all sell that means £360.00 will be going to each of the charities.

I am really pleased about the amount raised and I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has helped. ^_^:unsure::unsure:

Mandy :mad:

Payments are now being taken for the calendars.

Payment can be made either by cheque or paypal (or cash by the locals) if you would like to pay for your calendar/s email me through our profile with your preferred method and I will let you have the details.

The calendars will be sent out on a first paid for posted basis.

Mandy :rolleyes:

Mandy... Is there anywhere on-line that we can have a look at the photos you've chosen?

Is that revenge for her calling you a shandy drinker John :o as we all know Mandy hasn't a a clue on how to do that :laughing::blink:

Not really.... Mandy asked me for some more information about one of my pictures that she's chosen to use and I haven't got a clue which one she's on about :huh:

Feel free to use any of my photos Mandy and well done for all the work you are doing - I am really looking forward to seeing the end result.

Have contacted you via your profile for payment via Paypal details etc.

Cheers

Laughalot :huh:

Ohhhh Nancy I have just looked at your profile and seen what job you do all the boys will be wanting photos on the calendar from you :o:laughing::blink:

M :huh:

Quick request

If you are paying me for your calendars by PP or by cheque can you please add a short note with your caching team name too, I have Joe Bloggs and Fanny Adams again B) and I only know most folks by their caching team names.

Mandy :P

Did I put a note in with mine :cry:

HSBC cheque M A Jones :cry:

Feel free to use any of my photos Mandy and well done for all the work you are doing - I am really looking forward to seeing the end result.

Have contacted you via your profile for payment via Paypal details etc.

Cheers

Laughalot :D

Ohhhh Nancy I have just looked at your profile and seen what job you do all the boys will be wanting photos on the calendar from you :):):)

M :)

lol don't encourage them Mandy - glad you found a picture you liked and are using it.

Cheers

Laughalot :D

Payments for the calendar are now being taken, payment can be by Paypal, cheque or postal order, the prices are as follows:

1 £6.42

2 £12.63

3 £18.84

4 £25.05

5 £31.26

I had orders for 177 calendars and I have printed 180 pages of Jan and Feb, so there are 3 calendars going spare up to now, if you would like one of them let me know.

Calendars will be posted out from the 1st October once I have received payment for them.

Mandy :P

The last date for photgraphs is Friday 31st August, and I still need 4 I think :grin:

The last date for payment is Sunday 30th September, almost half have already paid if you would like to make a payment let me know through our profile and I will let you know the details. :grin: thanks to all who have made extra donations to the charities, I am sure it will be appreciated. :D

I will be posting the calendars out from Monday November 5th (Bonfire Night so I will remeber that date) :grin:

The final date to pay for calendars is Saturday 29th September, if you have not paid already you have about 3 and a half weeks left. :D

Only November and December left to do, and the front cover and the calendar will be complete. :)

There is already chat of which charities to raise money for next year, if you are close to a charity or know of a charity that helps out geocaching somewhere in it's work please let me know.

I would like to have 2 charities again and for one I was thinking of the Great North Air Ambulance, (the charity that lifted a well known North East cacher off a mountain when he broke his ankle :) ) let me know what you think.

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

I have 3 paypal payments for calendars, that I do not know who they are from :D

I dont want to post peoples names on the forums so I will just put the initials.

J F....................(this payment was made a couple of weeks ago)

N B

T M....................(these 2 payments were made in the last couple of days)

Could you please identify yourselves to me through our profile :D

If you are making a payment either by paypal or cheque please add your caching team name to a note, as I only know most folks by their caching names.

Edited by Us 4 and Jess