Northwest Ohio Geocachers Geocoin

The Moop Along

I am pleased to announce the Northwest Ohio Geocachers Club Geocoin. I have spent many months working with my good friend Rusty at Personal Geocoins, and here is the end result. This coin is on order, and expected to me the last week of March. I will be accepting reservations now, and invoicing them as the time gets closer. Now, for the specs.

This coin is 1.75" tall - 3.5mm thickness - 2D/2D - soft enamel both sides / 1 glitter color - laser engraved. It is gc.com trackable, with it's own icon. Activation codes will be retrieved at www.geocoinclub.com. It is being minted in two finishes. 100 pcs. are being minted in antique silver (not pictured) for NWOGEO resident club members. The second finish is 250 pcs. of antique bronze, available in limited quantities outside NWO. The front side of the coin depicts our club logo, with a little snazzy glitter. The back is a sampling of local highlights around the area.

Coin Front:

d9a1b3bc-c8f6-48f3-a8e2-1e6d13dbb307.jpg

Coin Back:

b4c3cb5f-30be-464c-9246-d349994bd263.jpg

Icon:

c1581808-fc47-4aa7-9ea7-c5dd738fafd0.jpg

Ok, you're saying, how do I get one? Two maybe? :anibad:

You will be able to reserve 1 or 2 per cacher ID. The cost will be $8.75, shipped, in the U.S. each. International shipping will be invoiced above the calculated postage on a per case basis, in accordance with shipping rates on usps.com. I will be holding back a small quantity of coins for lost shipments and local sales, so some emails after I get 150 pcs. reserved will be waitlisted.

Please title your email "Northwest Ohio Geocoin Reservation" and email through my profile. To reserve the coins I need:

GC.com nick:

Shipping address:

Paypal email:

Qty (1 or 2):

Oh, and in case you were wondering, all proceeds from sales of this coin go to Northwest Ohio Geocachers (www.nwogeo.org) ;)

Please feel free to ask any questions or email me for more specifics. Oh, and I'm no photographer, so bear with me on the photos. :P

Just a quick bump to let everyone know I didn't forget about you :sad: I've been traveling in Mexico on business, and just got home yesterday.

The coins are expected to me this week, so I'll be working on invoices shortly. I'm not sending any invoices until I get confirmation the coins are airborn.

And, there are still coins left to reserve, just send me a note. Thanks to all who have reserved so far.

One thing while I sit here and watch TV. Before I send out invoices, I wanted to say that anyone who wanted to get more than 2 bronze coins each, is welcome to email me to update your reservation. About 100 coins were reserved, and I said I would set aside 150. So, I'm happy to oblige any extras you might like.

Oh, and while I'm rambling. The coins were finished at the mint this week. My trip to Augusta (Yeah Masters!) will probably delay me sending invoices, but I'll try to be timely. It's refreshing to not have anyone's money yet :lostsignal: Saves a lot of issues with torches and pitchforks (to borrow a little phrase from my auto buddy). :)

*************Tracking Number:

Type: Package

Delivered on: 03/30/2007

12:43 P.M.

Delivered to: TOLEDO, OH, US

Service Type: GROUND ***************

Yippppeeeee :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Well what are you doing sitting around :huh: Start Invoicing & Packing :D

Believe it or not (my NWOgeo brethren might tell you different), I do have to be at my office til 4:30. I don't have the master file here, or else I'd be sending invoices. I plan on packing and doing some invoices tonight. :)

*************Tracking Number:

Type: Package

Delivered on: 03/30/2007

12:43 P.M.

Delivered to: TOLEDO, OH, US

Service Type: GROUND ***************

Yippppeeeee :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Well what are you doing sitting around :) Start Invoicing & Packing :huh:

I've sent all my invoices out, to the best of my knowledge. I'll be spending my evening swimming in coins and bubbles mailers. If you DID NOT get an invoice, and thought you should, please email me.

I'll be leaving Sunday morning for vacation, returning April 5th. If I don't get payment tonight or early tomorrow morning, your coins will ship after I return. :D

Mailed today:

CLAMM

The Walkabouts

TMOCM

sfwife

Marky

D@nim@l

Mr. O

Chief20r2

BCEMA5

Team Lightning Bugs

baelrati

fairyhoney

HiDude_98

Susanne&Marc

CTKayak

The Klever Boys

mertat

Buffalo Wings

Tank Hounds

glennk721

cydriver

Walkin' Ed

Geolobo

geopigs

kyk96

tomturtle

usyoopers

NOLEFAN9399

Slammer180

denglish

kf4oox

If you sent payment after I left, sorry, time to pack and be on vacation. I'll see if I can have someone mail them for me while I'm gone. Thanks.

edit**

So I felt bad, and got two more payments when I got home from the P.O. Those went out as well:

Caching Coins

caninrcc

Edited by The Moop Along

Amazingly, out of the 9 unpaid invoices, no one has sent a payment while I'm gone. :o Two people picked up there coins from me yesterday at Geoquest, so I'll send reminders to 7 when I get home. I made sure they were ready to mail upon payment too :rolleyes:

I sold about 25 coins yesterday at Geoquest, and thanks to everyone there. I'm glad they were a big hit.

Amazingly, out of the 9 unpaid invoices, no one has sent a payment while I'm gone. :laughing: Two people picked up there coins from me yesterday at Geoquest, so I'll send reminders to 7 when I get home. I made sure they were ready to mail upon payment too :D

Well you only need to send out 6 reminders :laughing:

I left for Vegas early friday morning and didnt see the post you invoiced until I got home(wee hours monday). Couldn't find my invoice then saw Bellsouth(the new AT&T) had put it in the spam folder :laughing:

Once found, I immediately sent payment.

Can't wait until you get home to send them to me ;) Have a nice vacation in the meantime.

Shilo

Amazingly, out of the 9 unpaid invoices, no one has sent a payment while I'm gone. :laughing: Two people picked up there coins from me yesterday at Geoquest, so I'll send reminders to 7 when I get home. I made sure they were ready to mail upon payment too :laughing:

Well you only need to send out 6 reminders :laughing:

I left for Vegas early friday morning and didnt see the post you invoiced until I got home(wee hours monday). Couldn't find my invoice then saw Bellsouth(the new AT&T) had put it in the spam folder ;)

Once found, I immediately sent payment.

Can't wait until you get home to send them to me :D Have a nice vacation in the meantime.

Shilo

No problem :D I've gotten a few payments since I've been down here. I'm leaving today to make the long drive home, so I might even label them tonight. I packed enough to fill the reservation list before I left.

Thanks B)