Broken Bookmark Behavior?

ePeterso2

I've been trying to make some edits to one of my bookmark lists, and I'm seeing some really weird behavior.

I've got 25 entries on the list. When I first view the bookmark list, I see the first 20 entries, sorted in alphanumeric order, as I'd expect. When I click "Next" or ">" or "2" to view the second page of the list, I see some of the counties out of order. When I click "Prev" to go back, I'll see 23 caches or so, again somewhat out of order.

I've tried logging out, blowing away my cookies, then logging back in, but I still see the same behavior.

Anyone else see bookmark list wackiness going on? Or is it just me?

-eP

I am also having this problem, :P and have been having it for some time. I thought that it could have been because of my browser (IE 6.0), but this also happens in Firefox. :anibad: I've tried it on Win2K and XP, same thing. I think the behavior of the nav links at the bottom of the list are really buggy.

I would be nice to have a tech person look into this. Please. ;)

This has been happening for a while, and is intermittent. I believe a work around that works most of the time is to change the number allowed on a page and it will reload correct.

My guess is that the bookmark pages are still riddled with 'hobby code'.

I've tried several variations including increasing the number of items on a page, and it's still intermittent. I'm not sure what else to do at this point. I do know that it's getting very frustrating, so that I don't even *want* to go into my bookmarks :laughing:

I first noticed this problem more than six months ago and then noticed it again a couple of weeks ago when I went into a Bookmark List again to edit it.

I don't know why getting new data on a second, or third, or fourth page of a Bookmark list is hard to program. :laughing:

I've been trying to make some edits to one of my bookmark lists, and I'm seeing some really weird behavior.

I've got 25 entries on the list. When I first view the bookmark list, I see the first 20 entries, sorted in alphanumeric order, as I'd expect. When I click "Next" or ">" or "2" to view the second page of the list, I see some of the counties out of order. When I click "Prev" to go back, I'll see 23 caches or so, again somewhat out of order.

I've tried logging out, blowing away my cookies, then logging back in, but I still see the same behavior.

Anyone else see bookmark list wackiness going on? Or is it just me?

-eP

Work-around: Set the drop-down to 50, and you'll see all the entries on one page. If you want to make edits, open them in new tabs, and make the edits there.