Birthday TB

Done! Now what happens? How is this a TB? I'm new at this sport so I don't know a lot of what is happening, I just jump in with both feet. Fill me in if I have to do anything else and I'm all over it!

Guiderchachi

I will email you through your profile with the TB number so you can log it :rolleyes: it will be some time later tonight hopefully, as I am bit preoccupied with dogs and calendars at the moment :lol: (work and housework might have to be considered at some stage too :P )

Mandy :rolleyes:

Hi I haven't received anything yet. Are you busy or not have my info? Let me know if there is anything you need from me to help the process.

Guiderchachi

I think I have emailed everyone who have added their names to the online calendar, with the number for the Birthday TB :( but if I have missed anyone out please let me know.

If you add your name from now on and would like the TB number please let me know as it will get very confusing for me to keep checking the calendar as I will not remember who I have given the number to and who I have not :):)

Mandy :)

Keeping adding those names I am saving my 5ps :blink:

If you add your name from now on and would like the TB number please let me know as it will get very confusing for me to keep checking the calendar as I will not remember who I have given the number to and who I have not :D:cry:

Mandy

1) Added my name sometime ago and have confirmation of an email that I sent to your ISP. I know you have had problems receiving emails in the past so you may not have received it (or you are too busy dusting); but have not received the code.

2) Bump up the list

Just giving this thread a bump :unsure:

The Durham Meet is less than 1 month away :rolleyes:

As I previously promised I will pay 5p for every name that is on the calendar, and the money will be split between the two charities we will be raising money for at the meet (and from the profits of the Geocaching Calendars) they are:

Dogs for the Disabled & Berskshire Search and Rescue Dogs

Only 1 name per date, and there are loads of dates left :angry: once you have added your teams birthdays I will email you with the TB number so that you can log the bug, if I don't email you with the number please give me a nudge to remind me, (I have loads of things on at the moment what with 2 meets and calendars :huh: )

The calendar is at:

http://freecal.brownbearsw.com/Us4andJess

Mandy :huh:

We counted our copper pot last night and I definitely have 365 5pence pieces, <_< now it's just up to you lot to add your names to the calendar, for me to give them all to the two charities.

There are still 190 dates left on the calendar which means it is not even half full yet. :laughing:

Cmonnnnnnnnn I know you can do better than that, or don't you want me to spend my 5pences :laughing:

Mandy <_<

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Andy & Bev - Hollys Hikers added to the Calendar.

Can we add Holly?????

We'll log the TB if you give us the details please Mandy.

Oh by the way is the Durham meet on the 22nd or 15th?? We are a bit confused! :D

The meet is Sunday 22nd Andy and I will give Holly a chewie to cheer her up :P

M :D