Birthday TB

This is a re-run of a Birthday TB that I did not complete last year :P

I would like to do some kind of Birthday Bug :anibad:

There must be thousands of cachers in the UK and some teams have 3 or 4 members, like us, so between us we must have a birthday on every single day of the year. :P

If you would like to join in please add your name to our online calendar, just your name and caching team name, once you have done that I will email you the TB Number so you can log it.

The calendar is at:

http://freecal.brownbearsw.com/Us4andJess

To try and complete this TB this time I will give 5p to charity for every date filled on the calendar (1 name per date) before the Durham Meet, July 15th 2007, I know it's not a lot but if the calendar fills up that wil be £18.25 for a worthy charity. ;)

Only humans for this one please, no dogs, cat, rabbits or sharks this time!! ;)

Mandy :P

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Oop! :P Sorry I added Will's birthday for today and there's another 8 minutes before it's his birthday. Could you please deleted 7th March.

Happy 9th birthday, geo-son! :P:D:anibad:

I noticed you did not know when your birthday was :P I will sort it out.

Thanks to all that have added their names so far ;)

Mandy ;)

Done! Now what happens? How is this a TB? I'm new at this sport so I don't know a lot of what is happening, I just jump in with both feet. Fill me in if I have to do anything else and I'm all over it!

Guiderchachi

I will email you through your profile with the TB number so you can log it :laughing: it will be some time later tonight hopefully, as I am bit preoccupied with dogs and calendars at the moment :laughing: (work and housework might have to be considered at some stage too :) )

Mandy :P