2007 Geocachers Of West Tennessee Coins For Sale

BigDaddyD

bbf1013a-9117-4735-8a36-a2639f2e1814.jpg

We have a very limited number of our 2007 GOWT Geocoins available for sale. This year, we only ordered a total of 250 geocoins. Of this number, 100 coins are in a "Members Only" edition with a polished gold finish and the remaining 150 coins are in a polished nickel finish. These coins are trackable on GC.com and have a unique icon which displays the "hiker dude" as shown on the coin.

We have completed our members sale and have about 30 coins remaining to offer to the GC.com geocoin collectors on a first come first serve basis. If interested, please place your order via PayPal and remember your payment must clear before the coins will be shipped. Be sure to include your correct shipping address with your PayPal order. The coins are $10 each, regardless of metal finish, and this will include shipping anywhere in the US.

You will need to include on your PayPal note the number of coins you are ordering and how many of each finish, (Gold/Nickel) you are ordering.

Send your PayPal payment to dmays64@tds.net

I will post a note here as soon as the coins are sold out. If you have any questions, just let me know!!

Thanks for your time!!

Happy Caching

BigDaddyD

bbf1013a-9117-4735-8a36-a2639f2e1814.jpg

We have a very limited number of our 2007 GOWT Geocoins available for sale. This year, we only ordered a total of 250 geocoins. Of this number, 100 coins are in a "Members Only" edition with a polished gold finish and the remaining 150 coins are in a polished nickel finish. These coins are trackable on GC.com and have a unique icon which displays the "hiker dude" as shown on the coin.

We have completed our members sale and have about 30 coins remaining to offer to the GC.com geocoin collectors on a first come first serve basis. If interested, please place your order via PayPal and remember your payment must clear before the coins will be shipped. Be sure to include your correct shipping address with your PayPal order. The coins are $10 each, regardless of metal finish, and this will include shipping anywhere in the US.

You will need to include on your PayPal note the number of coins you are ordering and how many of each finish, (Gold/Nickel) you are ordering.

Send your PayPal payment to dmays64@tds.net

I will post a note here as soon as the coins are sold out. If you have any questions, just let me know!!

Thanks for your time!!

Happy Caching

BigDaddyD

Living in the other end of Tennessee, had to place an order for one of each. Payment sent. Thanks!

I am interested in trading for 2 of these coins.

For trade we have the following personal geocoins.

Team Sand Dollar V2 (Non Trackable Trade only in:

Shiny Gold

Team Sand Dollar V2.5 (Trackable with icon) in:

Misty Gold, Misty Silver, (Matte-Black presently back ordered)

Buffalo Wings V3 2007 - NAVY (Trackable with icon) in:

Ant Gold, Ant Silver, Ant Copper

Thanks

Team Sand Dollar