OMG ... Not another One!

I am looking for 30 caching teams who have a dog in their team, for a new posting TB :o I have ready to go. :P

I already have 11 teams/dogs and I only need 30 for this one, if you would like to take part please send us an email through our profile.

Mandy :P

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

I am looking for 30 caching teams who have a dog in their team, for a new posting TB :P

Just when you thought it was safe..... dum dum dum dum B)

Does that mean that all pets, including John's great white shark are eligable? He could pretend it was a large dogfish? :lol:

Can cats take part?

If not My cats may well report you for being Catist!!!

Since I found one of them while out caching, and her name is Cacha, I think she should qualify!!

Well I certainly wouldn't want to be Catist Hazel :P not sure about bunnies and great white sharks though!! (and you lot thought I was mad!!!!) If Cacha wants to take part let me know :P

Mrs B has her cat in my Who Stole the Sausages posting TB cleverly edited to look like a dog B)

I think I need about 10 more......come on add your dog you know you want to. :lol:

OMG you are all nutters!!! :P

As I have met Callie B face to face and we are good mates how could I possibly say no ;)

I have had loads of replies thank you all very much for the emails. I need 8 more to fill the photo album, if one or two of these were actually dogs :P:P:anibad: that would be good, but I will accept anything ;)

Mandy :D

Can cats take part?

If not My cats may well report you for being Catist!!!

Since I found one of them while out caching, and her name is Cacha, I think she should qualify!!

Well I certainly wouldn't want to be Catist Hazel :anibad: not sure about bunnies and great white sharks though!! (and you lot thought I was mad!!!!) If Cacha wants to take part let me know ;)

Mrs B has her cat in my Who Stole the Sausages posting TB cleverly edited to look like a dog :P

I think I need about 10 more......come on add your dog you know you want to. :P

Mandy ;)

Yay....Cacha says miow, miow, yes please!!!!

New photograph album bought :o (as the one I was going to use was a bit tatty :sad: )

The album has 18 double sided pages so I can now take 36 dogs :o:)

I have a new dog tag, B):sad: and I will be making the page for the Travel Bug later today.

The bug will be called ... Smile Your On Canine Camera :) (sorry for the pun :sad: maybe I am the only one old enought to remember Candid Camera :huh: )

As I said the photograph album will take 36 photographs and I already have 20 dogs signed up so we have room for 16 more dogs to fill it up. :D

Come on add your dogs for me ... you know you want to :D

Mandy B)

I am looking for 30 caching teams who have a dog in their team, for a new posting TB :unsure: I have ready to go. :)

I already have 11 teams/dogs and I only need 30 for this one, if you would like to take part please send us an email through our profile.

Anyone got a dog I can borrow cuz I want to play too. :D We have 3 cats, 2 kids and 1 Goldfish will they do instead? :rolleyes:

I have all the dogs I need :grin: thanks all, Dave if you want to squash the puddle in the back let me know :grin:

M :huh:

This thread can be closed please.

The poodle who jumped in the puddle is now very clean after a shower :laughing:

If you got room at the back to squeeze in her picture go on then, but she's a bit big to actually squeeze into the book :huh::P

As requested, one poodle closing this thread for her mate Jess :D