Well it's official I got a problem

Buckazznkdntx

Today I was heading home from work and got a call wondering what was taking me so long. Usaully it takes me about 15 minutes to get home. But today as I was heading home something got my attention and I had to stop. :D

Have you seen a doctor?

Is there a rash associated with this problem?

Cool! It's like a support group... I'm not the only one. Last night I left a birthday dinner at around 10pm, got home at 12:40am and my significant other asked "why do you smell like rosemary"? I replied "well it's planted at location X (only 10 miles or so off the route I should have taken to get home from dinner).

It's kind of like having unexplained blackouts... sometimes I just get lost between point A and point B. Good thing I have GPS to guide me (just not always in the straightest path home)!

Driver Carries Cache

(madmike)

Today, my wife said "I want to travel." my spontanious reply was "Well find a cache around where you want to go and i'll take you there."

I wasn't really paying attention, but the long sillence, and slow rev of the car engine made me look up to see a not so happy look on my liitle wife's face.

I buttered the comment up with stuff about a cache at the base of the Eiffel tower, i think that helped a little.

Speaking of having a problem....

There's a local cache that has been driving me to insanity because I just cannot find it. I've been to the location 3x so far, but no luck.

So, about 4:30 this morning I sat bolt upright in bed from a dead sleep, slapped my hand to my forehead, and yelled, "O my God! I KNOW WHERE IT IS!".

Not only did I realize how obsessed I am, but I was also wrong. Still can't find that dadgum thing.

Speaking of having a problem....

There's a local cache that has been driving me to insanity because I just cannot find it. I've been to the location 3x so far, but no luck.

So, about 4:30 this morning I sat bolt upright in bed from a dead sleep, slapped my hand to my forehead, and yelled, "O my God! I KNOW WHERE IT IS!".

Not only did I realize how obsessed I am, but I was also wrong. Still can't find that dadgum thing.

ROFL ROFcrying :D is this really something to laugh at :blink: ....happened to me too :blink: