My finds PQ help

5winters

I submitted for a my finds PQ this morning about at 9:30 and I haven't received it yet. Are there any problems with this service today? And no I don't use yahoo or google or any other free email service. Ive never had a problem with Geocaching.com getting stuck in my spam folder but I checked there just in case and it wasn't there. If I don't get this one will I not be able to get another for a week?

I submitted for a my finds PQ this morning about at 9:30 and I haven't received it yet. Are there any problems with this service today? And no I don't use yahoo or google or any other free email service. Ive never had a problem with Geocaching.com getting stuck in my spam folder but I checked there just in case and it wasn't there. If I don't get this one will I not be able to get another for a week?

Does it show in the system as being sent yet?

Yes it shows it was "Last Generated (PST) 3/5/2007 9:21:06 AM*"

Yes it shows it was "Last Generated (PST) 3/5/2007 9:21:06 AM*"

Unless someone else can counter this, chances are you either just caught a really slow path to your door or are now caught up in a recent trend of providers "cranking up" their filters. Believe it or not, this is one reason I canged to the a couple free acounts you mentioned you do not use.

You can choose to either wait to see if it shows up or contact your ISP to see if it hit their filters and if they changed how they do things with spam. I am in a constant fight with both my ISP and my remailer service to leave my setting alone and let me use my own filtering.

Comcast, AT&T and other of the bells have got notorious for this lately.

I'm having the same issue. I just changed my email address on my profile and usually it would send right away, but so far nothing has been sent from here to my alternate email. I switched to Google due to the yahoo throttling, and that had been working flawlessly up till this morning. I did one PQ at about 7 am PST and it was at gmail less than a minute later, then I ran another one later and it has still not arrived some 8 hours later.

Vince

We are having the same problem. It was generated earlier today, but we haven't received anything yet.

I am having the same problem. 2 pq's ran, multiple other emails sent through GC.com and nothing. The problem has to be on GC's end.

Definitely a problem today. I had 4 PQ's that were scheduled to run, all 4 ran, but I never received the 3rd.

Something I am seeing more and more is that it is taking longer for GC to deliver the PQ's to my email. I almost always used to receive them immediately. It used to be rare that I had to wait more than 5 minutes. Now its not unusual for them not to show up for 30 minutes or longer. Last week I had one that ran and didn't show up for 90 minutes.

On my missing PQ for today, it ran at 3/5/2007 9:15:17 AM and it has yet to show up (now its 4:26pm pacific time).

I run my own mail servers and gc's mail servers hand them directly to mine, so that eliminates any type of ISP or email provider interference. GC's mail servers are simply not delivering them in a timely fashion.

The missing PQ is one that has been set up for quite some time, I've not made any changes to it, and it has been running weekly for a couple of months now. I've also previewed it today to make sure it was producing data, and not blank for some reason, all appeared good on the preview.

Add me to the list of those who have their own mail server and are not receiving PQs. I tried my Yahoo account as well, but no luck. For the record, I received one PQ that was processed at 11:30am today. Then submitted another one (to the same mail account, the one that is on our own server) at 1:30pm and at 6:30pm but have received nothing. And I did check my spam folder.

Having the same problem. Had 5 scheduled for today, got one of the 5. They've all been run (bold type) and all within 15 minutes of one another. Using gmail, have never had a problem with them in the past.

Only ran 1 PQ today with 34 caches, and didn't receive it yet. Using gmail as well. Must be a glitch in the system. No complaints though, after trying to keep on top of my one server at work, I really appreciate the excellent job TPTB do with this site. It's rather impressive when you think about all that goes behind the scenes at GC.com.

almost 12 hours after the My Finds PQ was generated and still haven't received it. I hope it gets fixed soon.

While trying to access my account, I had this message:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.]
  System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream) +742
  System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +194
  System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.SetAsyncWorker(String id, SessionStateItem item, Byte[] buf, Int32 length, Boolean inStorage) +404

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to SQL Server session database.]
  System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.SetAsyncWorker(String id, SessionStateItem item, Byte[] buf, Int32 length, Boolean inStorage) +524
  System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.System.Web.SessionState.IStateClientManager.Set(String id, SessionStateItem item, Boolean inStorage) +147
  System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.OnReleaseState(Object source, EventArgs eventArgs) +464
  System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +60
  System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +87

I got other PQs, but not "My Finds" one which I ordered up last night. To a gmail account.

Elias? :P

I am having the same problems as everyone else. I have tried two email addresses that are on my own servers, and a hotmail address with no luck. I am lucky to have recieved the code to confirm my account, I almost got shut out of the site. Out of 5 pq's ran yesterday I recieved 1. There were multiple other emails through the site that I didn't recieve. I don't think it is a client email problem, I think it is a GC.com problem. It would be nice for TPTB to let us know what is going on, even if it is a "we don't know what is causing this, but we are working on it".

Also generated the My Finds PQ @ 3/5/2007 12:42:16 PM and never got it on the mail. I received a couple of notifications at my email from gc.com so the address ain't blocking it or something.

Anyone from GS wants to give a feedback about this?

Mine just arrived @ 9:55 AM 3/6/2007.

Okay, as of about 0945 MDT, I started receiving emails from yesterday. Hopefully they have it fixed now.