911turbos personal coin

911turbos

We would like to thank everyone for making our first geocoin so successful.

We are thinking of redoing it in a couple of different colors and different metals (nickel and gold). We want to see if there is any interest in doing more of these coins and if so what colors you would suggest. The price would be the same as the original coin ($9.50 canadian), but we would probably do only 250 of each color instead of the 500 of the red.

This is the original coin:

turbocoin.jpg

Thanks,

Irene and Kevin

Edited by 911turbos

I really liked this coin. I would like to get a few different colors when they come out.

edit to say: I would like to see a blue one. Being a smurf and all. Also white would be cool. When my wife saw the red one. She said it would be cool in purple.

Edited by GeoSmurfz

I got a couple of these and really like them.

As for the Blue and white-I agree. Maybe you could do a pearl white. I like the transparent paint on it too.

Yellow would look good with it and even better than that-a Yemon Yime color would take care of yellow and green and look really cool too, and I see alot of black porsche's.

You could also just make a few LE editions in different colors.- even shiny silver&gold.

Just my immediate thoughts...But I do like the pearl white idea.---Nice coin!

As for the Blue and white-I agree. Maybe you could do a pearl white. I like the transparent paint on it too.

Yellow would look good with it and even better than that-a Yemon Yime color would take care of yellow and green and look really cool too, and I see alot of black porsche's.

You could also just make a few LE editions in different colors.- even shiny silver&gold.

Yes, yes, yes... Pearl White would be an awesome choice for this car!

I bought 3 of the original and would love to see the coin in different colors.

I also like the idea of possibly some LEs in different colors...

I got a couple of these and really like them.

Yes Peral White sounds great. Plus would still like a blue one.

I would buy a few in peral white, blue, and a pink or purple one for my wife.