Original Stash: 7 Year Anniversary Geocoin

Redwing_dave

Thanks for all your great responses so far. You're giving us a great idea of what to expect number-wise. Just a reminder that a post in this forum is not a reservation or preorder, it just helps us plan ahead. Purchasing info will be made available at a later date in the geocoin forums.

Thanks,

Dave

Right now, we're looking at a mid april sale/shipping date on these. Based on the responses we've had, there will be 750 Anniversary copper coins (as promised; this number will not vary), and right now we're planning to do 300 standard editions for those that haven't had a chance to buy one yet. Both coins will go on sale at the same time, for those that want to combine shipping. Stay posted for additional details. Final sale date and details will be announced here and also linked to a new "On Sale Now" thread at the appropriate times.

-RD

Small update.

The front of the anniversary Original Stash coins (antique copper) will be unpainted to show off that metal! :rolleyes:

The back of the coins will be painted (same colors as the standard Original Stash coins).

Still working on the icon, but we've got our best Icon Yime, uh I mean guy working on it.

-RD

You don't get much newer at this than me. This, i believe, is my first post. I would like to start my collection with this set (1 of each). It's also great to see another Red Wing fan in the caching world, there can never be enough of us.

Go Wings! Welcome aboard 67 Nova. Watch this thread for sale dates. GO Wings! (I know I already said it, but can it really be said too much?) :sad:

I'd be interested in a few. I missed them the first time round and agree they are THE most geocaching related coin there is.

-Hybridgeek

Since I can't edit my previous post for some reason....

I forgot to mention that I'd be in for one regular edition and one anniversary edition coin. Looking forward to these!

-hybridgeek

I'll take one of each, and a Flying Spaghetti Monster Tee Shirt in XL please.:blink:

Oh, oh, can I get a Flying Spaghetti Monster Tee Shirt, too? Size Large would be nice! :D

SO, is there such a t-shirt :D to be had???

:D I noticed a few photos of Pastafarians wearing them at Geocoinfest, and thought they were very sharp looking. Didn't figure it'd hurt to put in a request. :D (hint hint, nudge nudge)

I also noticed this on the web and thought FSM might get a kick out of it. Just gone to the dogs... :blink:

spaghetti.jpg

Time for the Icon unveiling!

A huge Thank You to YemonYime for weaving the essence of the Original Stash with the flare of the copper anniversary in this icon.

sevenstash2x21.jpg

And here's the smaller version:

sevenstash32.gif

I hope you all like it as much as Team360 and I do. We can't thank our citrusy fresh friend enough. :blink:

Time for the Icon unveiling!

A huge Thank You to YemonYime for weaving the essence of the Original Stash with the flare of the copper anniversary in this icon.

sevenstash2x21.jpg

And here's the smaller version:

sevenstash32.gif

I hope you all like it as much as Team360 and I do. We can't thank our citrusy fresh friend enough. :blink:

Nice job Yime. That is one sharp icon! :blink:

Just a little update on the Original Stash coins.

As of right now, it looks like the price of each coin/pin combo (regular version or anniversary version) will be $10 U.S.

Right now we're planning on a sale date during the later part of the week of April 9th (eg 12th or 13th). This is subject to change, as we want to have the coins in hand before selling them, and we are trying to make this sale coincide with the sale of the "da Vinci Coins" so that you all can benefit from combined S/H charges. For more info on the da Vinci Coin Set, visit THIS THREAD).

Stay tuned for more info. :o

One, maybe two of each- Have you thought about a different finish/icon for those who have visited the plaque, much like the Project APE coins?

We thought of that in the past, but none of us wanted to go through and verify the logs. :D We may look into it again in the future. Thanks for making us aware of your interest.

-RD

Please add me to the list... 2 of the Anniversary edition.

Just a reminder that we're not keeping a reservation list. I will announce the sale date, time, and link to the sale page in this thread, so as long as you're watching this thread for posts from me, you should be fine.

Thanks for the interest. Hope to have proofs soon. :huh:

The 7th Anniversary of Geocaching is less than a month away, and the 7th Anniversary Edition of the Original Stash Coins are minted, in-hand, and ready to be shipped (they turned out GREAT). The sale will begin tomorrow, April 11th at 9:00 AM Mountain Time. If you order early, you should have your coins in plenty of time to celebrate on May 3rd. Since the 7th anniversary is the Copper anniversary, I'm proud to present the Copper Coin and Pin.....

for_forums1.jpg

Each 7th Anniversary Copper Coin comes with a matching Anniversary Copper Pin for $10 US. The Coins measure a massive 2"x 2". The anniversary coins also feature a NEW CUSTOM copper-hue #7 anniversary ICON designed by none other than Yemon Yime (thanks again Yime). Yes, they are trackable on Geocaching.com. A total of 750 of the Anniversary coins were minted, and after they are sold out, they will NEVER be made again in this finish. (Just to keep the record straight there are a very limited number of Shiny-polished copper coins that were also minted as a Designer's Anniversary Edition. These coins are in the hands of myself and Team360, and will not be part of this sale.)

Going on sale at the same time will be 350 of the Standard Edition Original Stash Coins. Because of the timeless nature of this coin design, and its appeal and meaning to new cachers entering the sport as well as those who may have missed out last time around, the antique bronze edition will not be retired, and we reserve the right to mint additional coins from this version periodically. Pricing for the standard edition coins is the same as the anniversary coins, but they come with the classic Original Stash Pin and Icon (another Yime original :anitongue: ).

At one point I had mentioned that I would release my "da Vinci Coin" 3-coin-set at the same time as the Anniversary Stash Coins to allow combined shipping, however due to a problem with one of the dies in that set, they're not quite finished. To make sure that the Stash coins arrive in time for the Anniversary, I've had to separate the two sales. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes, but I trust that the majority of you would rather have the Anniversary coins before the actual anniversary rather than wait for the others to arrive (but keep your eyes peeled for the da Vinci coins, because they're going to be Sizzlin').

With that said, here is the ordering URL for the Original Stash Classic and 7th Anniversary coins:ORDER HERE!!!

Let me know if you have any questions, but it might be a bit before I get back to you, cause I'm tired, and I'm headed off to bed. :lol: Have a great night, and we'll see you all (in a virtual sorta way) tomorrow morning!!! :laughing: