Original Stash: 7 Year Anniversary Geocoin

Redwing_dave

Got to shipping choice and got "Service Unavailable" hit back and tried again a few times with no success... Clicked on "my cart" to try to start over and it was empty <_< oh no! It's not going to be like the Compass Rose again!! (which btw C&P were very very nice about my sad email, and alerted me when they put more up on sale :unsure: )

but ....on the 4th or 5th attempt it went through!! :o

Got to shipping choice and got "Service Unavailable" hit back and tried again a few times with no success... Clicked on "my cart" to try to start over and it was empty :unsure: oh no! It's not going to be like the Compass Rose again!! (which btw C&P were very very nice about my sad email, and alerted me when they put more up on sale :o )

but ....on the 4th or 5th attempt it went through!! :o

Weird, huh, how it wasn't able to remember our list!!?? <_<

Now THAT was fun. Nothing like the adrenaline rush of buying coins before they are all gone! First person to type "Get Well Skye" gets one for free. (When I get them that is)

Get Well Skye

I don't know if I count, since it is my coin/thread, but if I count, could I donate the coin back to you for your ebay charity auctions?

-Dave

Edited by Redwing_dave

Now THAT was fun. Nothing like the adrenaline rush of buying coins before they are all gone! First person to type "Get Well Skye" gets one for free. (When I get them that is)

Get Well Skye

I don't know if I count, since it is my coin/thread, but if I count, could I donate the coin back to you for your ebay charity auctions?

-Dave

Yep, you count. I'll auction one for Skye. Thanks! BUt I really want ot give one away, so the first person who DIDN'T ( <_< ) design the coin, that posts "get Well Skye! gets a free coin!

Sorry for the log jam on the ordering folks. I don't think servers were designed for the kind of duress that Geocoin Addicts put them through. Hopefully no one wants to kill me right now. <_<

I'm sure as things calm down that the ordering glitches will cease (but I'll check into it all the same).

Yep, you count. I'll auction one for Skye. Thanks! BUt I really want ot give one away, so the first person who DIDN'T ( <_< ) design the coin, that posts "get Well Skye! gets a free coin!

Don't necessarily need the coin, just wanted to say "Get well Skye," 'cause Skye is a pretty kewl name... :unsure:

Edit to add: I hurried home after teaching class to try to get some coins. Did it all fine on the first go around... :o

Edited by sparkeeeee

For anyone wondering who Skye is at this point, please visit this LINK.

I encourage you to read through the whole thread to find out about her and what RASJ is doing for her. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

No complaints here about RASJ hijacking this thread. <_< After all, Skye is more important than any Geocoin, when it comes down to it.

Edited by Redwing_dave

For anyone wondering who Skye is at this point, please visit this LINK.

I encourage you to read through the whole thread to find out about her and what RASJ is doing for her. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

No complaints here about RASJ hijacking this thread. <_< After all, Skye is more important than any Geocoin, when it comes down to it.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale Dave. And Rasj we read every day for news for Skye. Glad you were able to get one to auction for her benefit. :unsure:

Now that things have slowed down a bit, there shouldn't be any problems placing orders. As I suspected, the early rush just took its toll on the server. Things have settled down, and there are still a good amount of coins in stock.

This takes me back to the early days of geocoins, when a whole issue would sell out in a few minutes. <_< You could almost smell the sizzle of little server microchips through the internet.