Garmin D-Ring Accessory

Sometime back this forum had a reference to a site where you could buy a D-ring attachment to replace the carrying clip lug on the back of a Garmin 60-series. I thought I had bookmarked the site, but apparently I didn't. Can someone give me the URL for the site?

Thanks,

Dave in WNC

Sometime back this forum had a reference to a site where you could buy a D-ring attachment to replace the carrying clip lug on the back of a Garmin 60-series. I thought I had bookmarked the site, but apparently I didn't. Can someone give me the URL for the site?

Thanks,

Dave in WNC

this is after-market, screws into clip lug hole on gps. excuse typing, one arm in sling

Thanks,

Dave in WNC

this is after-market, screws into clip lug hole on gps. excuse typing, one arm in sling

I have the Carabiner clip it works good. I like the idea of the screw in lug. Hopfully if something breaks it is the lug and not my GPS.