AlleganyState Park GEOBASH II

wolfmaster

The time is fast approaching for the Allegany State Park GEOBASH II. This is the second annual ASP Geobash event held in the Southern Tier of New York State. And like any other event, we are looking for geocoin donations. If you’re anything like me, you have that pile of extra geocoins for trades or donations. Why not put your extras to good use and donate them to the ASP Geobash. Each donation will be proceeded by announcing the geocacher who donated the coin. There is no charge for the event or any of the food at the event so the donations will help offset the cost of these and other costs. If at all possible, please consider a donation.

Thanks

We will be happy to donate a very special (to us, hint, hint) coin to the Geobash as soon as it becomes avaliable. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. I understand that besides the other great bash events, they'll be having a bit of a "coinfest" as well.

We will be happy to donate a very special (to us, hint, hint) coin to the Geobash as soon as it becomes avaliable. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. I understand that besides the other great bash events, they'll be having a bit of a "coinfest" as well.

Thanks PaRacers and thanks to those who have contacted me through my profile. The coin expo looks to be very exciting. I'm anxious to look, buy, sell, and trade some of the coins that will be there from other cachers. Last year was great and we're hoping this years will be even better.

Thanks again.

I checked the cache page and came up with this FYI:

"Camp #5 will be the focus of Saturday’s evening activities, with an area set aside for the geocoin fans. The Geocoin Expo will be for exchanging “Ooo’s” and “Ahhh’s”, getting numbers for ‘discovering’ coins and, if the coin owners desire, a place to swap ‘traders’. If you are new to the craze, there will be knowledgeable cachers who will be more than happy to discuss these unique and beautiful travelers.

For more info Click Here

Can't wait for the event :) Allegany is our favoritist spot on earth. Hope we'll be able to get one of those Event Coins (Pleeeease) :laughing:

We've gotten a good response for donations but can always use more. If you are planning on coming and haven't seen our event coin, here it is. If you're interested in Geocoins and are in the area, this is the place to be. Our Geocoin Expo will be held on Saturday May 19th and this year promises to be better than last year. Some of the coins that will be at the expo are ALASKA 2006 SILVER/GOLD, COMPASS ROSE, EMERALD VALLEYS CACHERS GOLD, Groundspeak VOLUNTEER 2005, LEMON FRESH GEOBONE, MIDWEST GEOBASH 2005 AND 2006, NORTHWESTERN PENNSYLVANIA 2005 SHIP, NWPA 2006 AND 2006, PACKMAN LE BLACK NICKEL, PENNSYLVANIA 2004 BRASS, PI MATH PUZZLE BLUE, SWEET LAKE CITY NIGHT, WORKEROFWOOD, THE COMPLETE GCC COLLECTION LESS THE FIRST FINDERS DANCE (if anyone wants to sell or trade me for this, it would complete my collection and I would make it worth your while :laughing: ), and many more. So come if you can.

aspcoinpin.gif

We'd like to thank everyone again who has donated and promised donations to the event. We look forward to seeing those who can make it and we'll miss seeing those of you that can't make it this year. Judy has made a little Thank You Page for the donors. We have many more things to post here as pictures come available so check back often. Again, thanks for all your generosity.

XLE two tone Canoe Place, Pennsylvania geocoin (one of 50) sent to Wolfmaster for event donation, Come on May 18-20! Can you tell we're anxious? :)

Thanks a million PaRacers. I can't wait to see this one. It's coins like this that are going to make the ASP Geobash the place to be in May. So if you are only 4, 5, or 6 hours away, even further, make sure you stop by. We are anxious to see everyone. And remember, if you have that extra coin to donate, please contact me or any of the Geobash Committee members. :( Take a look at the coins that will be there at

http://bradfordpa.net/Judy/GeobashII/GeobashII_Index.html Only 51 days left, but who's counting? :huh:

Just for us coin folk: The ASP Bash is going to have coins for sale by the Committee, but also there will be the Kinzua Area Cachers and PA Racer of the Keystone Kachers there.

The Coin Expo on Saturday Night will have over 30 coins that will be given away: some will be one-of-a-kind production samples, some will be production errors and some will be standard trackable coins ready to be activated and set free. There will also be a free raffle at the expo, so if you are looking to trade or just show off, don't miss Saturday Night at Camp # 5 near Quaker Lake!

If you come, please be aware of the silent auctions that will be held for limited times during the event. Some of the auctions will be for coins. If you plan on coming, make sure you check out the schedule of the auctions when you arrive, lest you lose out!

See ya there!

ATMouse, please save me a coin. I am really bummed that I won't be attending your event this year.

We had so much fun last year, girl! :cool: Nothing like shivering together, eh?

I'll miss you, truly. (And there's a coin for you tucked away.)

16 days!!!!

Edited by ATMouse

Geocoin package on the way! Hope you have a great event!

Thank you VERY much!

It humbles me when I think about the number of folk who have donated.

We are gearing this to a family-friendly event; donations allow us to raise money to off-set the costs (for instance, our meals will be donation only) and to be able to hand out cool prizes.

:blink: Now all we can do is pray for good weather - last year it snowed!

Thank you VERY much!

It humbles me when I think about the number of folk who have donated.

We are gearing this to a family-friendly event; donations allow us to raise money to off-set the costs (for instance, our meals will be donation only) and to be able to hand out cool prizes.

:D Now all we can do is pray for good weather - last year it snowed!

Ditto. I can't express the heartfelt thanks all the committee members send to all the wonderful people and organizations that have donated so generously for the event. So many people throughout the US and Canada and even from overseas have donated to help make the event a success. We continue to get unexpected donations each day. To all these people, Many Thanks!! And for everyone, if you can't make it this year, plan on coming to next years "Mega-Event" :(

PS. Don't worry about the snow. It seldom sticks this late in the year :blink:

Donors List: http://bradfordpa.net/Judy/GeobashII/GeobashII_Index.html

(for instance, our meals will be donation only)

Sent some coins, I dought you want me to mail a side dish :blink:

Good event ahead !! :(

Hey, I'm always up for baked beans!

Thanks, I already lusted over the coins you sent...

Wolfmaster keeps slapping my paws! :D

9 days...weee! Can't wait to get me one of them coins!

Did I hear that the souvenir shop is going to be open friday night? You're not going to let those beautiful coins sell out before the event even starts, are you? <_<

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday FRIDAY! Event Day! Pancake Day!

(Sorry, just reminiscing from last year!!)

9 days...weee! Can't wait to get me one of them coins!

Did I hear that the souvenir shop is going to be open friday night? You're not going to let those beautiful coins sell out before the event even starts, are you? :laughing:

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday FRIDAY! Event Day! Pancake Day!

(Sorry, just reminiscing from last year!!)

The coins will go on sale Saturday, just like last year. Friday is gonna be a fun night!!

Ever hear a mouse sing? We have an "Open Mic" and a karaoke machine. The following night will have a Coin Expo and all our coin geeks are encouraged to bring their beauties with them.

Yes, the pancakes WERE good (ifn's I say so myself...I cooked them!)

The ASP Geobash II 2007 is over. It was a great success and the turnout was tremendous. Everything we heard from the participants was very positive and they loved the event. At every opportunity when we heard this, we commented how generous and kind all of the donors were this year. Without the generosity of all who donated, events like this would be near impossible. The donor of each and every item was announced as the prize was awarded. In addition, each item included a paper that listed who donated the item(s). We wanted anyone who won a prize to know where that prize came from. We are just so thankful for the kind hearts that took the time and expense to donate. You truly made the event what it was. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts :)

Thanks.jpg

Mon@rch (on the right) and MickEMT holding our sincere Thank You. This sign was hung at Group Camp 5 and the area where the events and raffles were held. We are proud to display our Thanks.