Isle of Man "Dragon Cross" Geocoin

Happy Humphrey

I'm almost ready to go...to give everyone a fair chance, I've delayed it until tomorrow (Saturday 21st). I'll open sales at 18.00 UK time (GMT), which is 13.00 (1 p.m.) in the Eastern USA and 10.00 (a.m.) in the Pacific USA.

Silver Limited Edition coins will be $9.99 and the original gold $8.99. Postage and packing: add 20%.

I'll post here again when the start is imminent!

HH

GAAAH!!!

I'm going to be at an event. Can someone order three for me?

I was thinking about going away for the day. Hmmm... may have to delay my departure. :) Today I was around all day. :ninja: Oh well. I imagine a Saturday works better for the people with 9-5 jobs.

Yes, sorry: there's no ideal time for everyone.

I should mention that Payment will be by Paypal only: you'll be able to order and pay at the same time.

I'm almost ready to go...to give everyone a fair chance, I've delayed it until tomorrow (Saturday 21st). I'll open sales at 18.00 UK time (GMT), which is 13.00 (1 p.m.) in the Eastern USA and 10.00 (a.m.) in the Pacific USA.

Silver Limited Edition coins will be $9.99 and the original gold $8.99. Postage and packing: add 20%.

I'll post here again when the start is imminent!

HH

Is postage and packing 20% per coin if more than one is ordered ?

Tks :ninja:

Oooohhh Goodie!! Only problem is I work on Saturdays 11-7... :-( How will the buying go? You say via paypal, but will it be you'll accept emails with orders at 1 pm (EST), or will there be a site up for it? Any way to reserve some for me for later that night??? Or any Gaithersburg/Montgomery Village (Maryland) cachers willing to order some for me (with me promptly paying you back of course)?

Thanks,

hybridgeek

You say via paypal, but will it be you'll accept emails with orders at 1 pm (EST), or will there be a site up for it? Any way to reserve some for me for later that night???

There will be a web page for ordering/paying. I'll post the URL here when it's activated. There's no facility to reserve coins: you'll have to persuade someone to buy some on your behalf, or take a chance that there will be some left when you return...

For some reason, I had to make two separate PayPal orders: one for gold (2) and one for silver (2), but I was succesfull. Thanks! :ph34r:

Yes, it's only a basic process so there are separate pages for each.

There are just a handful of Silver left now, and a few more gold. It looks like it's going to sell out quickly - open again for the moment though.

Our Coin arrived today thanks.... Beautiful Coin.... one slight problem we activated it and are only getting a generic icon any ideas???

There seems to be a problem in the Groundspeak database with the icon for the latest coins. I've e-mailed Groundspeak and hope for a resolution very soon. Sorry about that.

HH