Please keep Loridarlin in your thoughts & prayers

dorkfish

We really had a great time with Dorkfish and we like calling her a dork...and she lets us!!! :huh::laughing: We were serious on the first one but couldn't stand it any longer and got silly....it was her fault...she told us we should act like dorks :lol: She's the best!!! <_< Thanks dorkfish for making this thread and for coming over here with all these coins!!! :anibad::laughing: YOU ARE THE BEST!!! :mad::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: We think so and so does our Mom!!! :P

DorkfishBoys.jpg

Dorks1.jpg

Dorks2.jpg

Don't ya just love those teeth you sent 007BigD?? :huh:

WHOAH......ok you coin collectors out there.... my mom and dorkfish told me all about this coin I have....they are both jealous and I am very, very, VERY HAPPY!!!

THANK YOU KEALIA AND HULA BUM!!!

ps You'll be glad to know that my Mom told me not to trade it to ANYONE!!!! later on she tested me and I yelled NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL We were both laughing!! :huh:

KealiaHulaBum.jpg

ooohhhh SummerandNana....oohhhhh your sig items are too way out cool....narly....awesome....WE LOVE THEM :huh::laughing::anibad: whoah....how did you make these!!!! whoa......

summerandnanajacob.jpg

Jacob sporting his!!! :mad:

SummerandnanaJonah.jpg

Jonah showing off his :huh:

summerandnanaandstamps.jpg

Mom's thrilled because she received the DIES to this ultra cool sig item and will be able to help them make wooden nickels with it....wow!!! :ph34r::laughing:

Summerandnanathecacheateerssigitem.jpg

The Cache-A-Teers container made by SummerandNana

summerandnanatiles.jpg

Tiles that were in the container made by SummerandNana

gosh....these are just too wonderful....thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :lol:<_<:ph34r:

well it appears I got a few out of order...ooops!!! better late than never...I'm also trying not to post too fast or I get an error :huh:

ok FAIRYHONEY & ORLANDO511 .... How did you know we like airplanes, jets, helicopters?? These airplanes coins are cool and look like a few of the posters in our rooms!! :laughing::laughing: Thanks!!

FairyhoneyOrlando511andthecache-a-t.jpg

ok...I've saved Tsunrisebey for last. Here is what she sent to the boys....take a look at THIS!!!!!!

TURTLE MOUNTAIN....

tsunrisebeysigitem.jpg

and here are the boys with theirs :huh::laughing:

tsunrisebeyitemsandboys.jpg

These sig items are just to die for....you and summerandnana should get together and compare notes I tell you....wow!!! these are just too cool and MOM needs to get on your list or win one of your contests!! LOL Great job on these tsun!!! :laughing:

And below is a video to make your day tsun!!! The son you hear is Jonah and when I got done filming him I had to go check out what he was talking about because I couldn't tell in my camera what he was looking at. Jacob was the one holding up a Team Jsam coin and trying to pronounce their name right!!

Enjoy this like we did!!! the video for you to watch..... TURTLE MOUNTAIN by tsunrisebey

Edited by LoriDarlin

Well...hopefully I uploaded that video ok...I'm kinda new to the video thing and my camera didn't do a very good job with the video either...but i still think it will make you smile :huh:

My last photo for the day is of all the things you guys sent him in one whopping picture....

JacobandAlltheCoins.jpg

THANK YOU AGAIN....ALL OF YOU....for everything you have done for not only one of my boys but both of them....God bless you all.....for all of your kindness.....not only for all these treasures some of you sent but but also to others who sent thoughts and prayers up for Jacob. I am praying they will get him all the way thru this infection this time. Thank you a million times over.

A grateful mom and fellow coin trader :laughing: You guys are the BEST!!!!

LoriDarlin,

Wow, thanks for sharing all those photos! We have some great members in the caching community :anitongue: I'm glad it was a celebration.

Dorkfish, great idea and props for getting everything set up.

I'm glad the boys liked their petroglyphs (tried the video link, didn't work). There's nothing better than seeing kids smile/laughing/having a great time.

Thanks for sharing, tsunrisebey <_<