Can no one help Ernie?

Bronson

Ernie has been stuck in "Between a rock and a high place" since January of 2006. I realise that this cache is out of the way but some how somebody has to help this poor fellow out. I no Ernie would be very grateful if someone would save him. Thanks!!!!!!

Bronson, I have replicated your request on the ACT, Australia forums on GCA, as that's where more people would read your plea! :ph34r:

Ernie has been stuck in "Between a rock and a high place" since January of 2006. I realise that this cache is out of the way but some how somebody has to help this poor fellow out. I no Ernie would be very grateful if someone would save him. Thanks!!!!!!

Bronson, I have replicated your request on the ACT, Australia forums on GCA, as that's where more people would read your plea! :P

Thanks for doing that!!!! How can I access those replies?

Bronson, I have replicated your request on the ACT, Australia forums on GCA, as that's where more people would read your plea! :P

Thanks for doing that!!!! How can I access those replies?

You will need to register for free access to the Australian geocaching community forums at www.geocaching.com.au ......in any case there has been no replies (well of interest to you :P ) as yet. I would summise that cachers may only read this thread and not necessarily reply.

Patience is a virtue......at least you know that he (?) is safe where he is :lol:

mm