Isle of Man Geocoin 2007

Back-view-2-200.jpg

Front-view-200.jpg

This new coin is designed by Happy Humphrey, with help from Cari Buziak (of Aon Celtic Art). The inspiration was from the Dragon Cross, in the parish church of Kirk Michael (see MNH Photo and isle-of-man.com).

More at IOM Geocoin Web Page. Ordering details are there, also activation codes.

The coins are actually available now, but it will probably be a week or so before I start sending them out (I can't devote my whole time to geocaching activities, sadly). The web page allows you to register your order: check how many are left first (there are 320 in total). Orders are limited to a maximum of 10 per person, but if someone needs more (e.g. for a club) they can register for 10 and get in touch by e-mail. Below the ordering section is the button for obtaining activation codes.

The web site doesn't take payments, so this has to be done separately (UK customers can pay by PayPal, cheque or postal order). After ordering, you should receive an e-mail with details of how to pay. If you don't get the e-mail, get in touch via my geocaching profile.

I hope you like it! :anibad:

HH

Edited by Happy Humphrey

The first group of coins were despatched today: these were all the IOM, UK and Europe orders.

There are still quite a few waiting for payment: if you don't receive anything in the next few days, send me an e-mail and I'll check.

USA and the rest of the world will follow (once all the customs declarations have been filled in!).

HH