What's your Fortune say?

UOTrackers

Well, not much to say for this one. It was an idea I had for awhile, and it went through several design changes.

So I'm more or less looking for input, good or bad they all help. There are several possibilities. It can be personalized, it can have different sayings like real fortunes. I don't know. I think it has possibilities, do you?

WW_fortunecookie_quotes.jpg

WW_fortunecookie_personaliz.jpg

WW_fortunecookie_trackable.jpg

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

You could always put the Tracking # on the back of it...and I LIKE THE MOTTO!- I live by it.

Nice coin design - Im sure it will be a hit

The tracking is on the back! The other two just show possibilities. It could be set up blank and you could pay a price for personalization or it could be sold with possibly 1 of several sayings, which maybe you wouldn't know till you got it? I don't know for sure, they were just ideas I had while eating Chinese food one night!

Confucious say: A fool and his money are soon parted

Sorry, I don't mean that to be overly cruel - it's a joke.

Bur seriously.......a fortune cookie for caching?

I don't think it's cruel at all, quite clever in fact.

I've seen worse things than fortune cookies! I never said all my ideas are good, I know I have cheesy ones too :anibad: At least it's fun to come up with sayings!

Cool idea. Good for the Chinese New Year. We like the very first post idea. We also like the one with the Chinese word, use the Geocaching logo or something yeh so it had to something to do with Geocaching all the way around. We personally would think more people would like to purchase more coins as long it is related to Geocaching.

Just our 2 cents

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Are you still doing this?

I would like one of these.

I like it and would order some. I like the saying and it might make people stop to think before they just take it to keep.

I would still LOVE to have this coin made! It's simple and maybe cheesy but I kinda like that. This one is one of my favorites because, well I love Chinese food! So if any mints like this idea, drop me a line, I still have all the art!

Very cool design! Can't beleive I didn't see this earlier. I'd be interested in one with personal engraving!

I really thought that there were so many possibilities for this coin, and personalization would be very neat! Maybe there will be more interest now. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Cool idea. Good for the Chinese New Year. We like the very first post idea. We also like the one with the Chinese word, use the Geocaching logo or something yeh so it had to something to do with Geocaching all the way around. We personally would think more people would like to purchase more coins as long it is related to Geocaching.

I agree with sweetlife. . .my 2 cents: you could add the square with the 4 geocaching colors at the end of the "fortune" and then put the chinese symbol for good luck on top of the square.

I also like the idea of personalization; I think you may be able to get more people to buy them, if you do that.

Have you ever thought about glitter? The chinese seem to like a lot of shiny stuff when they are celebrating, especially gold, which is considered good luck in itself. :laughing: