Geocoin Packaging for thre mail

UOTrackers

For those of you who have received a package from me (trade, gift or otherwise) I'd like to know how my packaging holds up. I'm almost out of envelopes and before I go buy a bunch more I wanted to be sure they are doing the job they are meant to do. Could anyone who has received them please let me know! Thanks so much!

For those of you who have received a package from me (trade, gift or otherwise) I'd like to know how my packaging holds up. I'm almost out of envelopes and before I go buy a bunch more I wanted to be sure they are doing the job they are meant to do. Could anyone who has received them please let me know! Thanks so much!

Incoming to us have always been just fine :huh: I've seen two different things being done lately that go way beyond the norm to preserve integrity though. Recycled bubble mailer packs inside a bubble mailer. Some are even topped off by being taped to the inside of the outermost mailer to keep them from shifting. Clever, cheap and very effective. If you don't already have a mountain of recyclable mailers let me know and I'll send you a box of them from our supply. :)

Incoming to us have always been just fine :) I've seen two different things being done lately that go way beyond the norm to preserve integrity though. Recycled bubble mailer packs inside a bubble mailer. Some are even topped off by being taped to the inside of the outermost mailer to keep them from shifting. Clever, cheap and very effective. If you don't already have a mountain of recyclable mailers let me know and I'll send you a box of them from our supply. :huh:

I actually used up all of mine sometime ago, but I bought a huge roll of bubble wrap, so I'm good on that! I was more or less wanting to find out if the mailer is holding up, no tearing, or puncturing. I like my little packages, though I"m not sure how my post office feels about them :) I just dropped off about 10 packages!

I don't think I've recieved anything from you, so I wouldn't know... the mailing method I've used entails stiff paperboard (like cereal boxes) cut to the size of the mailer interior, and the coin stapled through the extra plastic to the paperboard. Noone I've sent em to have complained, so it seems to hold up okay.

Do you mind if I ask where you get your mailers? I've saved a bunch of bubble mailers from when we have ordered coins for reuse and they've come through just fine. I may need to buy some more though and I'm looking for a good place to buy them. Thanks.