New Moun10Girl Personal Coin

fox-and-the-hound

Well it's finally happened! After only a year or so of withering looks from my better half for doing design after design without asking her if she would like a personal, her coin is finally done. She's a great caching companion and even more persistent than myself at times about not giving up or giving in to the DNF. No matter where we go caching though, she's always doing it in style! This front of this coin started out as a personal sig marker before evolving into a PathTag and now finally her very own coin celebrating her first year completed in caching.

mtngirl1a.jpgmtngirl1a_01.jpgmtngirl1a_01.gif

The back was inspired by a funny conversation during a rough patch of going on the Matanuska Glacier bed in the upper valley north of Chugiak, Alaska. I had just finished loading my bottle with glacier melt and replacing my camera batteries when I looked up and saw her waiting "patiently" for me to get it together. It was like a postcard and I quickly snapped of a pic of her. I told her a bit later how good it looked "like the cover of a magazine" and she just laughed it off saying "Of course it does! Girls always making hiking and Caching look good!" and then gave me that great smile. That was all it took...I was on a mission. Now it's finally here. :P

mtngirl1a_02.jpg

Specs:

This coin is 1.75 inches and Antique Silver.

3d and Soft Enamel.

It is Trackable and has a Custom Icon.

Text reads: "Moun10Girl - Cachin' in Fashion Since 1-1-06" and "Anyone Can Cache, But Girls Do It With Style!"

Price: $7.50 (keeping it low for everyone :laughing: )

# Made: 500

So if you're one of those girls who always makes caching look good or just someone who knows one of these wonderful caching women, this might just be a coin for you. :laughing:

You can find it at the geocoinstore with this link: http://www.geocoinstore.com/index.php?main...products_id=118

edit 4 grammar :laughing:

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

Ranger's post just reminded me to post the price. Sorry I don't know why I didn't think to do that right away. $7.50 for a 3d coin should put a lot of smiles out there. :)

Thank you for restoring hope :huh: ! Yet another affordable coin that is trackable with an icon :) . This is hoping that more and more people take note :huh: and will start adjusting prices accordingly.

Ranger's post just reminded me to post the price. Sorry I don't know why I didn't think to do that right away. $7.50 for a 3d coin should put a lot of smiles out there. :)

Thank you for restoring hope :huh: ! Yet another affordable coin that is trackable with an icon :) . This is hoping that more and more people take note :huh: and will start adjusting prices accordingly.

Ditto, I ordered 3.

Thanks!