Help with regedit (Garmin Natnl. Parks)

While attempting to install some tracks as a transparent map in Mapsource I screwed up and deleted the registry entry for my US TOPO 24K National Parks East. All the files are still on the disk, all I need to do is recreate the registry entry.

I cannot find the Product Number, the Unoffical Garmin Product ID Database - UGPID does not list it. Can someone either simply post the Product Number, or perhaps the full saved entry?

I also have a minor question: In my c:\Garmin directory I have two .img (and two similar .tdb) files related to that product:

1. USTOPO24K_EASTV3.img dated August 20, 2004, and
  2. USTOPO24K_EASTV3_mdr.img dated August 21, 2004

I am tempted to use the newer one, but not very sure.

Any help will be immensely appreciated!!

Moral of the story: Beware when playing with the registry

Thanks, folks!!

I found a friend who has the same maps on his machine, exported the registry entry to a USB drive, took it home and voila!!, all is back in good shape.

The real moral of the story is not Beware when playing with the registry but the more useful: Back up your registry before playing with it. I was not as careful as I should have been, since I was not actually manually editing the registry but using a program to do so. Entering wrong data in a program that modifies the registry is just as bad as doing so manually!!