Blazing Sun Micro Geocoins - NEW COIN DESIGN

Dr. Whoever

2007 BLAZING SUN MICRO GEOCOINS

See the pictures and description below and send an e-mail if you would like an invoice sent to you.

37650860-f0a2-4f5f-ad9e-74a975fbb990.jpg

Another Castle Man Design and Production for ALL GEOCOIN LOVERS

COIN PRICE AND SHIPPING:

WORLDWIDE: $20.00 for a set of all 4 !!!!! – BARGAIN, BARGAIN !!!!!!!!!

USA + Canada SHIPPING: $2.50 First Set; $1.00 Each Additional Set.

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: $3.50 First Set; $1.25 Each Additional Set.

COIN STATS:

Size: 1.00” Imitation Hard Enamel

Thickness: 3.0 mm “Thicker Than Most Micros”

Metal & Quantity: 250 Silver, 250 Gold, 250 Copper, 250 Special Edition

Trackable: Yes, www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, Blazing Sun

Activation Codes: www.coincodes.com

Unique Features: Multiple textures and Transparent Enamel all over and around the outer ring giving these coins an INCREDIBLE look and smooth finish! The back side tells you exactly what these coins were designed for…To Travel from Cache to Cache.

The Special Edition Coins are highlighted with red and blue glitter enamels on the front and back. These will BLAZE !!!! Better wear sun shades when looking at these !

ORDER email INFORMATION:

If you are interested in purchasing, please send an email to: canningcastle@charter.net

Subject: Blazing Sun Micro Geocoins

(Copy and paste this into the email)

Geo Nick:

Paypal Email:

Contact Email Address:

Quantity of Sets:

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

<Spelling pedant hat on.>

According to Wikipedia the form “traveling” is only used in the US (+ Philippines and Liberia).

The form “travelling” is used everywhere else, and is a common alternative even in the US.

So if this coin is for the whole world (anywhere under the sun) . . . . :P

<snip>

The Special Edition Coins are tainted with red and blue glitter enamels on the front and back. These will BLAZE !!!! Better wear sun shades when looking at these !

<snip>

Tainted? :P

This usually is a Bad Thing.

Painted?

Tinted? :laughing:

<Spelling pedant hat off.>

Great coins! :laughing:

Added in edit:

I just went outside into our real Blazing Sun!

Outside thermometer is reading 42C+ (108F) in the shade - I daren't put it in the sun. :laughing:

These coins should feel at home here. :laughing:

Edited by Bunya

<Spelling pedant hat on.>

According to Wikipedia the form “traveling” is only used in the US (+ Philippines and Liberia).

The form “travelling” is used everywhere else, and is a common alternative even in the US.

So if this coin is for the whole world (anywhere under the sun) . . . . :laughing:

<snip>

The Special Edition Coins are tainted with red and blue glitter enamels on the front and back. These will BLAZE !!!! Better wear sun shades when looking at these !

<snip>

Tainted? :P

This usually is a Bad Thing.

Painted?

Tinted? :laughing:

<Spelling pedant hat off.>

Great coins! :P

Added in edit:

I just went outside into our real Blazing Sun!

Outside thermometer is reading 42C+ (108F) in the shade - I daren't put it in the sun. :laughing:

These coins should feel at home here. :P

TAINTED changed to Highlighted ... LOL to please the teacher :laughing:

I just received confirmation these will be shipped on the 8th. At that time I will post pictures which will really dazzle vs artwork proofs.

I decided to make a new deal for folks PRICE CHANGE.......No not more, LESS!!!

I'll post the new price package and options when the coins arrive.

Those that posted an interest order will also benefit from the new price break.

I am borrowing a nice idea from Larry and the Missouri Hawthorn and Kansas Sunshine 2007 Micros I minted for him and want these Stunning Blazing Suns on every continent.

Let's make these little dazzlers travel.

Orders so far. Hope I didn't miss any:

AFMedic 1

Andouille 2

AtlantaGal 2

baelrati 2

Brewer Chef 2

bugsmasher69 2

Bunya 1

CachingCoins 2

Cashe Crusaders 1

CKayaks 3

clamm 1

creacher 2

cydriver 1

Droo 1

Eltod 1

FluteFace 2

glennk721 2

HiDude_98 1

jevans7 2

Larry739 5

Marky 1

Offramp 2

OneStepCloser 1

rivercity 1

Rubiconlwb 1

sillygirl & jrr 2

Steel City Babes 2

Stuck on WGS84 2

summerandnana 1

Team Chelmo 2

The Dream Cachers 1

The Klever Boys 1

tokencollector 1

TreePlanter 2

tsunrisebey 2

wilg 1

Windkissed 1

wylekyot 3

The coins should arrive Monday, Tuesday if there are any slow customs workers tomorrow morning in Oakland. I'll try and get a good picture up tonight. Bear in mind the pictures will not do the coins justice as in the Luck 'O' The Irish and the Sequoia Coins. Pictures only see a coin one way. These coins will DAZZLE. Thank you all for your interest.

Updated list:

AFMedic 1

Andouille 2

AtlantaGal 2

baelrati 2

Brewer Chef 2

bugsmasher69 2

Bunya 1

CachingCoins 2

Cashe Crusaders 1

CKayaks 3

clamm 1

creacher 2

cydriver 1

Droo 1

Eltod 1

FluteFace 2

glennk721 2

HiDude_98 1

jevans7 2

JoenSue 1

Larry739 5

Marky 1

Offramp 2

OneStepCloser 1

phamtom 1

rivercity 1

Rubiconlwb 1

sillygirl & jrr 2

Steel City Babes 2

Stuck on WGS84 2

summerandnana 1

Sunrayers 1

Team Chelmo 2

Team Falling Numerals 1

The Dream Cachers 1

The Klever Boys 1

tokencollector 1

TreePlanter 2

tsunrisebey 2

wilg 1

Windkissed 1

wylekyot 3

IM ALIVE! anyway, hey i hope you read this before you ship off to the work place but i would like two sets of these awsome coins thanks.

Just make sure you bring your $ and wait til you see the art for the next 2 coins coming out. TEASER

Are still any of these left?

IM ALIVE! anyway, hey i hope you read this before you ship off to the work place but i would like two sets of these awsome coins thanks.

Just make sure you bring your $ and wait til you see the art for the next 2 coins coming out. TEASER

Are still any of these left?

Send an email. Plenty left to go around.

I tried to resist temptation....but Castle Man's email kept taunting me....."JayBee, You must buy coins .....you need coins" I rushed to my coin binder and got out my GAA Coin, but it was too late...I hit that "Pay Castle Man Now" button....and it was all over. I'm still shivering......

I can quit anytime....really...I can.

I tried to resist temptation....but Castle Man's email kept taunting me....."JayBee, You must buy coins .....you need coins" I rushed to my coin binder and got out my GAA Coin, but it was too late...I hit that "Pay Castle Man Now" button....and it was all over. I'm still shivering......

I can quit anytime....really...I can.

:)

Kind words. I really think everyone who has these will really enjoy the burst of sun. I'm hoping that a few of these get into caches. I plan on keeping dozens and activating them to travel.

Now that the sets are off and running I'll be posting up individual coins soon at a travel price. Any interests in individual coins can blast me an email and we'll git er done.

Thanks again to all

CM

Just got my set after 1 week of anticipation.

Those coins are SO small but SO full of detail.

Although the weather is cold and cloudy these coins have brought the sun back into my heart.

I was intending to keep the Special and one of the other 3 and trade or send the other 2 onto a journey. Now it seems that I would have to order another set as the coins are too lovely to give them away *snickers*

I would also instantly buy a bigger version of this beautyful coin.

Edit: When activating those beauties, I noticed, that one of the coins had a false tracking number satrting with "BC" instead of "BS". As i'm quite unfamiliar with retrieving activation codes, whom do I have to contact for a working activation code (or should I simply replace the BC with BS when retrieving an online code?)

Edited by Astartus

Just got my set after 1 week of anticipation.

Those coins are SO small but SO full of detail.

Although the weather is cold and cloudy these coins have brought the sun back into my heart.

I was intending to keep the Special and one of the other 3 and trade or send the other 2 onto a journey. Now it seems that I would have to order another set as the coins are too lovely to give them away *snickers*

I would also instantly buy a bigger version of this beautyful coin.

Edit: When activating those beauties, I noticed, that one of the coins had a false tracking number satrting with "BC" instead of "BS". As i'm quite unfamiliar with retrieving activation codes, whom do I have to contact for a working activation code (or should I simply replace the BC with BS when retrieving an online code?)

I haven't noticed any others with a mistake. If there are any please email me and I'll get you a replacement. Mints do at times make a few errors. Not to worry. All of my stuff is fully guaranteed and I'll get anyone replacements.

CM